JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ludacris vs Drake/Big Sean BEEF

VIsqo

Ludacris made this song dissin' Drake and Big Sean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD-dKbTbLxg&sns=tw

People on twitter are saying that Drake and Big Sean said that Luda stole their flow.. Are you serious???

What have you heard about this? What do you think about this?

Previously, here are the statements that Drake and Big Sean made, regarding Ludacris...

I don’t want to offend somebody…I hate that rappers picked that flow up. I wish they had left that for people that know how to use it. [They go like] “It’s a parade! MACY’S!” (Drake via AllHipHop)

“Don’t get it wrong I’m not trying to dis Ludacris or nothing,” Big Sean said. “He’s a great MC. But even though that that style that got so overused, there was a lot of people who did it great and there was a lot of people who didn’t do it so great. People always ask me was you mad that people took that style from you. I’m like, ‘Nah, that went and shows me how far I can go as an artist.’ I feel like I changed hip-hop. I haven’t even dropped an album yet. So that goes to show me how powerful my mind is.” (Big Sean via MTV)

http://www.rapbasement.com/ludacris/111611-ludacris-talks-drake-and-big-sean-in-new-bada-boom-track-listen-here-click-now.html

I think Drake and Big Sean are clowns. I kinda like that Ludacris went at them but the beat is trash and there's too original about the lyrics. With that said, after "Hit 'Em Up" and "The Ripper Strikes Back," every diss record has sounded pretty bland...lol.