JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP ARE BACK!

Ale

I GO ON VACATION AND COME BACK TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had heard Will Smith is taking a minority stake in the Sixers, so I wanted to see what was up on here....BUT THIS IS WAY TOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJFP. BACK.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will owning the sixers should be exciting!

• 2 weeks later...

i was just thinking that will needs to do an interview with xxl or allhiphop/start a twitter account and give us more details, tells us what's up fresh prince!!!

• Admin

I don't think we will hear anything for a while.. Will is usually pretty quiet while recording.. For Willennium we had no idea Will ahd spent a few months at A Touch of Jazz recording it.. wasn't til the album came out that we knew jjfp was all over it

Thats true but that was 1999...in 2011 things aren't always kept so quiet. However, I strongly believe when it comes to Will and music, it's kept a secret for whatever reason. I don't think Mars was supposed to leak that he was working with Will and whenever I ask Jeff or his camp, its always kept quiet. I even pulled up the pic last summer of Will, Game and Neptunes and asked what was going on and he smiled and put his finger over his mouth and told me it was top secret lol...

yeah the state of the game in 2011 is much worse than it was in 1999, we need some real hip hop back on the scene asap, we've been waiting for too long, give us something will...

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

Okay Will is filming his new movie in Philly from Late February to end of April. That gives Will & Jeff 2 months to make a new album. We know Will loves being back in philly to record jjfp, thats what he did for willennium and how we got "so fresh" .. this is gonna be good.. Who knows what they will come up with.

everything's lining up for the perfect timing of a jjfp album, i was listening to lost and found the other day and came across this 20th anniversary tribute rap i wrote for them and i posted it in numero uno, feeling good about what's ahead for sure!

• Hero1 unpinned this topic