JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Naughty By Nature "Perfect Party"

bigted

From their Facebook, this is fire, FP should get on a remix, looking forward to buying their CD on November 15th, hip hop is alive!!:

We're at the "Perfect Party" Place.... Las Vegas, Nevada USA shooting the video to "Perfect Party". Our 1st Single from our new LP "Anthem Inc". Available Nov 15th!! Thank you all for the continuous Global Support!! #PassportPimpin'!

I heard this when they 1st post it. I'm not crazy about the watered down radio-ready beat but Naughty and Joe are on it, as always. This could make it on the radio. I hope there's no other songs on the album that sound like this though.

i liked a few of their tracks on the ep they released last year but you're right this single's on another level, it deserves to blow up!!

• 1 month later...

I like the party anthems but Naughty is street. I'm dying dying for something like Uptown Anthem, Ghetto Bastard/Everything's Gonna Be Alright, Guard Your Grill, It's On, etc...

Anyways, happy b-day, Treach....

Here's the new video...

Am i the ONLY person who hates that Vinnie isn't on this joint?

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that Naughty remade some of their classic tracks for their 20th anniversary just like Boyz II Men did on their new album, heard some of the album on youtube and I'm feeling what I'm hearing, it's time for the real groups like them to top the charts in 2012 to put an end to the commercial garbage we've been hearing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-ZOdwKEIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5BOaOenhrg

I Gotta Lotta

Am I the only one who doesn't like that Vinnie has really taken a back seat 2 the new music? Sure, Treach is the lyrical beast of teh group, but Vinnie is still one of the greatest emcees. He's got one of the smoothest voices in the game.

• 1 month later...

Nah I'm with you AJ, Vinnie's a dope mc, he shoulda been on the album a lil' more often but I finally got the CD today and I'm enjoying it very much, it feels good to see classic hip hop is still around in 2012, in fact there's a lot of classic hip hop and r&b artists still doing the damn thing in the '11-12, makes me feel like '93-94 again, it'd be better if they all started getting major airplay like back then, maybe when JJFP drop their album things will come around like that again, "God Is Us" and "2012" by KRS-ONE are 2 of hip hop's deepest tracks since FP put out "Tell Me Why" with Mary J. Blige and LL put out "Mr. President" with Wyclef Jean, btw here's this great Naughty By Nature interview I found tonight:

http://planetill.com/2011/12/naughty-by-nature-the-definitive-interview/