JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who Remembers This?

Da Brakes

Half of the reason I like this design is because it takes me back to a really good time in my life. The reason I like it is because so many websites and forums are boring and uniform these days (me and Jim have different options on that...lol). With the bold red color and overall look, I just think it makes the forum more inviting. Plus the Homebase era log of their names with the Code Red picture of them is just dope. The only thing that could make it better was if there was a recent promo pic of them to put on the site.

I under stand why the regular version of the board exists but I know I'll be keeping it on this theme. :yes:

Ahh the memories lol I'm so glad this theme was resurrected. I agree with AJ (although I dont understand what our different opinions actually were lol i've must've forgotten over the years hah) but its indeed very bold and vibrant. The last design was definitely very uniform and the JJFP logo and pic of will and the game and neptunes didn't really belong and was kind of choppy looking. This is excellent, maybe keep the code red insert pic and just add an updated pic of the two. Great job!

Jim, I was referring to how you like the uniform look of Facebook...but I like how you can express yourself on Myspace...lol. I think the old school look of the forum is much more expressive than the traditional version which looks a lot like other message boards.