JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

ive seen sharktale!

Hero1

• Admin
just got back..its pretty slow until oscar slays the shark but then it gets going.. sykes is great! as is renee zellwegers character.. theres sum great will smith on the mic moments..ode to ol skool! will doin a jamaican mix on the turntables with his mouth haha..heaps of great stuff.. will has really hip hopped this movie out for a kids movie .. funny stuff@! a few minutes into the end credits they play got to be real..which goes straight into wills rap..and sounds awesome!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the atoj people on the record is jeff's influence from working together on will's new album

[quote]oh and will smith appears courtesy of overbrook music[/quote]

Is this confirmation that he won't sign with a record label and will release it through is own

or does this mean that he hasn't yet signed a deal and appears on overbrook for now

nice, i really had hopped they would do a screening of it bymy house, but they havn't yet. so it is a great movie? couse you havnt said if you liked it or not. (when saying what you thought, please do not act like a critic, i hate critics.) i cant wait to see it. would you say its more of a kids movie or a teen movie? couse they show its trailers with pg-13 and r movies.

the New York premiere is tonite the big "Sharkspeare in the Park" premiere in Central Park, Will was just on the Today show....just thought I'd let you guys know since people are curious as to when some of the premieres are...and no he still didn't say anything about the album for those of you who were wondering, maybe tomorrow, I think they're going to show more of his interview or something because he's scheduled for tomorrow's episode of the Today show too :dunno:

i've seen it 2...!!!
yesterday with my g/f...
and she said that she liked BB2 more... I told her but it not the same type but ok... we can allways c BB2 again in DVD...(more then 2 H with just WS) she said no it ok... ill pass ha ha...

I loved the movie... cracked me up... (I choked from the popcorn!!!)
and the sound track it WICKED (not wack lol)