JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lil Wayne disses Jay Z and Beyonce.

VIsqo

http://rap.about.com/b/2011/08/25/lil-wayne-tries-to-defend-jay-z-diss-sounds-retarded.htm

Lil Wayne Defends Jay-Z Diss; Jadakiss Says

"Keep Me Out of It"

So Lil Wayne tossed a few barbs at Jay-Z on a song called "It's Good," off Tha Carter IV. Predictably, the song set Twitter abuzz and had everyone yapping about Wayne's new album, due out this weekend. First, the diss. The song features Drake and Jadakiss and has Wayne rapping: "Talking 'bout Baby money/I got your baby money/Kidnap your b-tch, get that how much you love your baby money. I know you fake, n-gga/Pressure breaks, n-gga/I'll take you out, that's a date, n-gga." Weezy is, of course, referring to Jay-Z's "Baby money" line on "H.A.M."
But it's the obvious Beyonce diss that has everyone going ham. Speaking to Vibe.com, Weezy claims he doesn't expect any repercussions from threatening Jigga's wife. "I know there won't be any repercussions behind what I did," he said. "I know for a fact music is about perception. You can't do anything but perceive what you hear. I know that for a fact. So I can't ever be upset about someone's reaction."
I have no idea what any of that means, but keep reading for more vaguely worded remarks about perception: "I'm not going to say I don't know what would happen before I even say [something on record]," he continued. "I do know what will happen. I'm aware of it. But it is what it is."
Oh, that's cute. He's aware of the reaction to the song but he doesn't know what will happen. Well, let's just hope cameras won't be around when Lil Wayne gets kidnapped by Beyonce at the VMAs.
In an interesting twist, Jadakiss was also eager to explain how he wound up on a song aimed at his former boss. "They only sent me a track with no verses," he tweeted yesterday, "and I recorded that verse 3 months ago."
Fellas, fellas, fellas. You'll need an extra shovel to dig yourselves out of this one.

Lol, I actually thought the "Baby money" diss on H.A.M didnt even sound like a diss to baby from YMCMB.. I thought this was stupid, and now Wayne responding to that is even more ridiculous. If u are gonna have beef, do it right!

How is KRS-One paranoid? He's a legend and arguably the best emcee ever. There's NOTHING about Lil' Wayne to praise. If he's dissing him, it's because his music and character is absolute garbage...a new all time low for music.

Lol KRS is kinda paranoid, and he is not the best Emcee ever. He just thinks that to become an Emcee u must follow what he thinks an Emcee should be, and nobody listens to his craziness anymore...

KRS is the most consistant mc ever besides LL and Fresh Prince, he's been out for 25 years and going strong, "Godsville" is the album of 2011 to me, btw "Watch The Throne" is a lot of overrated pop rap trash, he ain't in his prime no more, btw MC Hammer's diss to Jay-Z "Better Run Run" is a lot better than what Lil' Wayne just did there, speaking of Jay-Z disses I think that LL Cool J's "Dear Hip Hop" has a line in it that applies to Jay-Z "if he's so hot than why is the culture frozen?"

Edited by bigted