Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

False rumours of Will Smith & Jada Divorce

Hero1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Smith's son's Twitter account suspended

It turns out that one of the first responses to the Will-n-Jada breakup news this week wasn't on the up-and-up.

When In Touch Weekly said the two superstars were breaking up, Will's son, Trey, put out the fire on Twitter saying the news was "NOT TRUE AT ALL."

Now it turns out that wasn't true at all. It was a fake, according to InTouch and Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson. And the account has been suspended from Twitter.

Of course, Will and Jada wound up addressing the report themselves, issuing a formal statement saying their marriage was "intact."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/08/will-smiths-sons-twitter-account-not-real--/1

• Members

Trey never had a twitter,and he's very low-key (or however you spell it:-)),even if he had he would never tweet about his family.
But you know what's funny?His account has been suspended ,but that fake dude is very persistent,he's back and now he's @thetreyofficial :pound: !Some people really have to much free time I guess!

Yeah, I think we can hold it down one more time for the real fans (but not the Lorettas).

Glad to see you guys are doing well!

At some point, we're going to have to get together and do a podcast on just music. I think the topic in the other subforum on Will's most underrated tracks would be a great starter. It's funny because I was thinking about that just the other day driving home.

Marc Anthony Was Laughing Over Jada Pinkett-Smith Affair Rumours

In a TV interview with Nightline, Anthony said: "When something like that (affair rumours) happens, it's laughable. We were laughing about it because we've been friends for years. Jada, Jennifer, me, him, for years."

He also added: "What bothers me is the affect it has on family... to Will and Jada and their children and their relatives and their loved ones."

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/62578/Marc-Anthony-Was-Laughing-Over-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-Affair-Rumours

I really hope that they have so serious issues regarding divorce. It's the normal procedure that this celebrity split rumours are denied and after a couple of months/years they announce their end. I guess Will's next movie role will definately be not "A star is born", it would be funny though.