JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

False rumours of Will Smith & Jada Divorce

Hero1

• Admin

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/smith-denies-split-rumours-jada-pinkett-smith-denies-070336647.html

We were so sad when rumours started circulating yesterday that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith were separating, but it seems like everything's fine after all. Hooray!
Will's publicist released a joint statement which said: "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumours circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
Jada's spokesperson responded to whispers about an affair with Jennifer Lopez's ex Marc Anthony by saying: "All the rumours regarding Marc Anthony and Jada are false. Completely untrue."
Marc Anthony played a love interest on Jada's TV show 'Hawthorne.'
Interestingly, Jada's spokesperson didn't make an outright denial of the split claims, saying: "I'm not commenting on their personal life."
Marc Anthony's rep also denied rumours of an affair: "We unequivocally deny this. Enough is enough. There are families involved, children involved, friendships involved. This is NOT true."
Will and Jada are now seeking legal advice following the split claims made in In Touch Weekly, a source told RadarOnline.
Trey Smith, Will's son from his first marriage, tweeted: "Will and Jada getting a DIVORCE .. NOT TRUE AT ALL!!"
The 18-year-old added: "Did #WillandJada split? No they did NOT split! False information."
We really hope everything works out for the best.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

and this from TMZ...

http://www.tmz.com/

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are having significant problems in their marriage, but they have NOT made a decision to separate ... at least not yet -- this according to sources connected with the couple.

Reports have been swirling that the couple has separated. We're told it's "definitely a possibility" but they haven't pulled the trigger. In fact, we've learned Will, Jada and their kids are going away together soon -- as a family. Our sources would neither confirm nor deny if the trip is a last ditch effort to save the relationship.

We also asked our sources about the somewhat curious statement from Will and Jada, that their marriage is "intact." Specifically, why didn't they go the more traditional PR route and say they're still in love and committed to each other? Our sources privately said, the language was carefully constructed.

Well... It might be true.. Spokespersons always say it ins't and one month later it is over. Doesn't have to be that way though - I'm just saying, we have no idea of knowing what is going on. When it comes too scientology - I doubt he is a member, but sometimes he seems awfully close to them.

In the current issue of In Touch Weekly they have exclusive photos and interviews and the behind the scenes story of how ‘Two Marriages are Destroyed.” The two marriages in question are the Smiths and the Lopez/Anothonys. Yesterday news broke that Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith were divorcing but the couple denied the rumors. Today In touch is claiming Jada Pinkett stole Jennifer Lopez’s husband Marc Anthony.

http://www.celebdirt...-j-los-husband/

Awful cover.

Edited by Ale

• Members

People common :-), Will and Jada say so many times that"their marriage is perfect","divorce is not an option","we have fabulous sex life" blah,blah,blah.Even if this is true,they would never ever get divorce because both of them has huge ego(i liked Will but honestly it is what it is).Will always saying that his divorce from Sheree was his only failure because he's a winner in everything so he can't "fail"again.And Jada indirectly admit in some interviews that they had some kind of open marriage so it obviously works for them.
De Brakes,Willow and Jaden will be alright.They can keep their private life far away from Hollywood (like Tom Hanks,Maryl Streep,Denzel and many other celebs..)but they adore attentions and don't mind the fact that their kids are in the spotlight.So,this is a very small sacrifice!So many kids going thought much harder things every day.
I don't wanna to sound rude or like a hater,I obviously like Will (as an artist)but I hope that no one here is some crazy teenage fan.As I said,I like Will but I'm not gonna to idolize him.So relax this isn't true!Let's keep talking about his music:-).