JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fantasy Football 2011

Vipa

League ID: 588344
League URL: http://football.fant...o.com/f1/588344
Password: 12345

I have the draft set for September 5th at 8:30 PM PST....But only because it was the latest date I could get. It's flexible so we can decide on a time and date that a majority of us will be able to make. SIGN UP! We'll need at least 10 people before the season starts on September 9th...

Edited by Vipa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm down!

Yea we need at least 8 for a semi-competitive league..10 would be ideal....12 would be great but I don't know if we'd be able to find 4 more let alone 6....Even if you've never played before JOIN UP...It's a lot of fun.

Edited by Vipa

Basically, you draft a team of NFL players and get points based on how each one plays every week. Touchdowns, Receptions, Sacks, Interceptions....They're all worth a certain amount of points. Every week you'll go head to head against another team in the league and whichever team collectively scores the most points will win...

Im in.....Posted on the comments section......What say you??? wanna put a few bucks into it at all?

yep.. how much per entry?

not sure..was thinking 5 or 10 bucks...pay the first 2....nothing major...But hey..I dont want to discourage anybody from joining...If you dont want to do this...no worries...