JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

Ale

lol been good. keeping myself busy. Heard about this and had to check in.
Vipa man..please open the NFL fantasy football league for us! we been trying to get in contact with you!

Definitely. I'll make a post about it when I get home tonight

I read this on the XXL newsletter I get sent to my email box, this is the best news I've heard in a LONG time, it's time to show all these other rappers who really got the throne in hip hop once again, and like Tim said we better get Jazzy Jeff on there...

• Admin

Very nice to hear something like this. If this actually happens, keep that Gillie Da Kid ****er out of the album, Will. Make it worth the wait!

Will has a choice of working with Gillie Da Kid..or DJ Jazzy Jeff.. hmmm :scarper::grrr:

Yeah it's exciting that Will's gonna do another album but he's gotta keep them damn gimmick rappers out of it, it's been 6 years since we heard him on a track so there should be few guests on it, unless it's the true artists like I've stated many times already, the only producers I'd want to see besides Jazzy Jeff would be those like Teddy Riley and DJ Premier, and the only rappers on there should be those like LL Cool J and Nas, and the true singers like R. Kelly and Keith Sweat...

To sum up how I feel true heads been waiting for a classic album, Will needs to do this one right, especially since it's gonna be his 10th...

• Hero1 unpinned this topic