JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

London Riots

Da Brakes

Not sure how much of this is being reported around the world but London has 'done lost its mind' over the past 3 days. Major riots, looting, violence have been occurring in and around the capital. It's even starting to spread to Leeds and Birmingham. People's houses are being set on fire and shops are being destroyed/vandalised and raided. It seems as if the Police are unable to cope with eh shear volume of what's going on.

Have a read of what's been going on:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023667/London-riots-Looter-posts-photo-booty-Facebook.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

riots-london-500-20.jpg

A-building-burns-during-r-007.jpg

3420504-tottenham2_460_291.jpg?h=01eb77f

Yeah I've read about it in Dutch & German newspapers, it is crazy. It reminds me of the riots in Paris a few years ago. We also had some in Rotterdam last year after the elections, but much smaller. News right now is crazy anway. I cant keep up with the ****. Right now I'm following liveblog's about the stock markets.

Its happening on a national level now. Rumours are in my county too. Its just terrible and i'm losing faith in humankind right now. How is this helping anybody whatsoever.

Savages,

They started in Liverpool and Birmingham last night too, luckily im just outside Liverpool so im safe but some of my friends have had action outside their houses. Its scary stuff, im staying indoors at night just incase. I think its gonna get worse tonight people have set up facebook groups to start new riots.

Stay safe. At least in a positive light you'll have more material to rap about. Sometimes I just wish there was a place where people could go to live that was calm and never looked at the stock market. Maybe some politicians that can work together. Oh! And definitely tropical, but still would snow for a month never dropping below 60 Degrees F. Yeah, that would be nice.