JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This is a problem. Will is making a movie at the same time he should be promoting another. I guess they are waiting until the last week to start with the interviews.

• 2 weeks later...

Isabelle Fuhrman talks meeting Will and Jaden Smith for Shyamalan’s “After Earth”

"Will is hilarious and Jaden's such a sweet guy," she said.

The film “After Earth” has been an intriguing project ever since it was announced. It’s M. Night Shyamalan‘s follow-up to 2010′s “The Last Airbender,” and teams the director with stars Will Smith and Jaden Smith. The sci-fi flick will be something new for both Shyamalan and Jaden, but is a good opportunity for the younger Smith to stretch his acting abilities.

In addition to the father-son duo, “The Hunger Games” star Isabelle Fuhrman also stars in the film. IFC caught up with the actress and found out that filming on “After Earth” actually began the following day.

“I’m very excited to get back out there, tonight actually, and start filming tomorrow,” she said.

This will be the second time the Smiths have acted together, the first being Jaden’s film debut in 2006′s “The Pursuit of Happyness.” Furhman told us that Will and Jaden both seemed great when she met them previously.

“I have met with Will and Jaden, I met them about a month ago when I went to rehearsals,” she said. “Will is hilarious and Jaden’s such a sweet guy.”

Fuhrman plays Rayna, a friend of Jaden’s character from the home planet. The cast also includes Zoe Kravitz (son of Fuhrman’s “The Hunger Games” costar Lenny Kravitz) as Will’s daughter and Sophie Okonedo as his wife.

“After Earth” follows the Smith’s father-son characters after they crash land on Earth many years after it was deemed uninhabitable for humans. It is up to Jaden’s character to save his father from the danger they face on Earth.

Production is set to start in Utah and Pennsylvania. “After Earth” is slated for release on June 7, 2013.

http://www.ifc.com/f...ith-after-earth

Edited by Ale

• 4 weeks later...

Sophie a fan of Will's Fresh Prince

Sophie Okonedo loved working with Will Smith on new film After Earth - because she is a big fan of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

The acclaimed star of The Slap plays Will's wife in the upcoming sci-fi adventure flick from director M Night Shyamalan, which also stars Will's son Jaden.

"They don't really want me to talk about it at the moment but I had a fabulous time and I'm playing the wife of Will Smith so that was a real treat," she revealed at the TV Baftas.

"I'm a big fan because I love Fresh Prince and I watch it with my daughter so I was already a big fan and he's just really everything you imagine - enormously fun and generous and kind."

Sophie said of Jaden, 13, who plays her on-screen son: "He's gorgeous and a wonderful actor."

The film, which is also set to star Zoe Kravitz, follows a father and son (Will and Jaden) who explore an alien planet after a crash landing.

http://www.belfastte...e-16164785.html

Edited by Ale