JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Old School Brakes

Da Brakes

Yeah I still have that CD man, can you believe it, you are standing on a CD shelve of some guy in the Netherlands, between Wutang & LL Cool J CD's, haha. I still listen to some of those songs. 5 Rules & Understand are still my favorites.

Brought a smile to my face!!

More proof that '05 was a good year for this forum. That was a good period in my life, living it up at Uni with good people, good music and sometimes good food :wave2:

• 4 weeks later...

I've gotten nostalgic for stuff I've done too Brakes. I was looking thru posts from the forum also. A couple years ago, I went thru every song or album and things of that sort I ever posted and saved everybody's feedback. And I mean everybody's. It's amazing to see how members of this forum have grew. And still no Community Album. I think we should just combine songs from this forum on one cd. A cd with FuQ, Da Brakes, Lerkot, SilverTiger, Vipa GTS, bart5, and more would be a buzz across the internet if we ever got it done. A lot of good ideas that still haven't came to be.

And speaking of "Old School" Brakes, what about tracks like 'Those Who Can't Rap, MC'. Luckily I still have I think 3 tracks from that album you rather not see the light of day. haha.

I've gotten nostalgic for stuff I've done too Brakes. I was looking thru posts from the forum also. A couple years ago, I went thru every song or album and things of that sort I ever posted and saved everybody's feedback. And I mean everybody's. It's amazing to see how members of this forum have grew. And still no Community Album. I think we should just combine songs from this forum on one cd. A cd with FuQ, Da Brakes, Lerkot, SilverTiger, Vipa GTS, bart5, and more would be a buzz across the internet if we ever got it done. A lot of good ideas that still haven't came to be.

And speaking of "Old School" Brakes, what about tracks like 'Those Who Can't Rap, MC'. Luckily I still have I think 3 tracks from that album you rather not see the light of day. haha.

Wow thats taking it back! The JJFP community album! We should start it up again!! :joke:

I shall ignore the reference to 'the album that shall not be named'. Nostalgia is a great thing though eh? I've done the whole looking back through the posts thing! Its great to see the buzz we had back then. Even the battle topics were great reads!

I agree. I miss Numero Uno having it's own section. Buzz back then? You still got a buzz. Last time I checked, somebody was on the verge of possibly winning a remix contest for Baby Blue. (still voting btw) I hope you get it. I remember when I did similar for Casual and got in the Top Ten, but didn't win. There's definitely talent from all walks of life on this board.