JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XXI

Da Brakes

JAVIER - Drop In The Ocean
Come Through For You (2011)

It's so good to see him getting shine. A few of us on the board have been following him since 2003 when he 1st came out. The Ron Pop song he is singing in this video came out in 2008 and instantly became one of my fav acoustic songs ever. He totally does it justice!

TOBYMAC - Boomin' (UTB Remix)
Dubbed + Fre'q: A Remix Project (2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOj_KDfUFDg&feature=relmfu

I usually like his remix albums but this one is a bit bland...just Trip-Hop and Club mixes. This is probably my fav remix on it and I already had it off a special edition.

JAVIER - Drop In The Ocean

Come Through For You (2011)

It's so good to see him getting shine. A few of us on the board have been following him since 2003 when he 1st came out. The Ron Pop song he is singing in this video came out in 2008 and instantly became one of my fav acoustic songs ever. He totally does it justice!

I used to love that dude man, left of center is hands down one of my favorite R&B albums ever, so beautifully written. I wondered why he was allowed to be part of that chasing show even tho he had a major deal

I always wondered the same thing. He only had moderate success but with 2 studio albums and that success, I was surprised he was able to be on it. I'm glad he's gotten more attention through the show though. I like the new album but not as much as his previous 2.

TONI BRAXTON - I Heart You
Gemstone (2012)

She's back!! I can never get enough of Toni.

I kinda like the song above. I like the rawness and some of the emcees on it. When did it come out? It has a crazy 90's vibe...and I love the neon greenish/yellow FUBU shirt. I had a ton of shirts like that back in the day.

BRITT NICOLE + LECRAE - Ready Or Not
Gold (2012)

JENNIFER LOPEZ - Dance Again
? (2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6YTsuRx2XE

I like this better than her last hit. Though I could do without Pitbull on the rap.