JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XXI

Da Brakes

ll cool j papa luv it

"Ain't No Stoppin' Us" is one of my least favorite Hammer joints. I was upset he chose that for a video when every other song on that album was better. "Papa Luv It" is a mid-90's CLASSIC!!

LOOSE CANNONS - (She Put A) Jihad On Me
(unreleased) (2007)

Easily one of the funnest Hip-Hop groups ever.

• Admin

I grew up with this guy called Wally.. he was in my circle of friends..we went to the same school..lived in the same suburb..used to hang out.. I remember when he was upset about this girl when he was 16.. anyway fast forward 15 years later and this is the song about her.. its the no #1 song in the country..it has over 5 million views.. he was named australian male artist of the year and has the no 1 album.. yeah wally who we all used to hang out with and play basketball with.. dont ever let someone tell you you can't realise your dreams...

Tim, it's so cool that your friend's song made it big. It's not my cup of tea but I appreciate it for the art that it is. Does the girl know it's about her? LOL, if she does, that HAS to be weird.

JASON MRAZ - Curbside Prophet (Robbie + Sly Dancehall Mix)
New York Minute Soundtrack (2004)

Some of the footage in this is touching.

nice to see your friend's doing big things Tim, right now I'm listening to Dr. Charles Stanley's sermon "How We Profit From Suffering",this is a timeless message worth a listen:

http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/today-on-radio