JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Justin Bieber Tour with Willow Smith

Ale

Justin Bieber Tour Dates 2011 schedule to begin with Willow Smith in UK.

Justin Bieber has announced his first ever UK tour “My World” 2011 Europe and Asia Tour. Bieber wants to gather together his millions of fans from athwart the world.

The 16-year-old Bieber’s first performance will be held on 4th March at National Indoor Arena, Birmingham NIA with Willow Smith.

Justin Bieber tickets for the Canadian star’s UK tour went on sale and many shows are by now sold out. Don’t miss this golden opportunity to see Justin Bieber live performance on your favorite’s songs like One Time, Favorite Girl and many more. So hurry up!

For More Information about Justin Bieber Tickets, you can call on +44 (0) 844 477 9950 or book online.

The dates and venue for Justin Bieber’s upcoming concert is given below:

Justin Bieber Tour Dates 2011 in United Kingdom with Willow Smith:

FRIDAY, 04 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, UK

SATURDAY, 05 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, UK

TUESDAY, 08 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-The O2 Dublin in Dublin, Ireland

WEDNESDAY, 09 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-The O2 Dublin in Dublin, Ireland

FRIDAY, 11 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- Liverpool Echo Arena in Liverpool, UK

SATURDAY, 12 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

MONDAY, 14 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-The O2 Arena in London, UK

WEDNESDAY, 16 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- The O2 Arena in London, UK

THURSDAY, 17 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- The O2 Arena in London, UK

SUNDAY, 20 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- Manchester Evening News Arena in Manchester, UK

MONDAY, 21 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-Manchester Evening News Arena in Manchester, UK

WEDNESDAY, 23 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield, UK

THURSDAY, 24 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- Capital FM Arena Nottingham in Nottingham, UK

Justin Bieber Tour Dates 2011 in Europe following below:

SATURDAY, 26 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-König Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany

SUNDAY, 27 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- Ahoy in Rotterdam, Netherlands

TUESDAY, 29 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber-Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy in Paris, France

WEDNESDAY, 30 MARCH 2011

Justin Bieber- Sportpaleis in Antwerp, Belgium

FRIDAY, 01 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- Jyske Bank Boxen in Herning, Denmark

SATURDAY, 02 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- O2 World in Berlin, Germany

TUESDAY, 05 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber-Palacio de Deportes in Madrid, Spain

WEDNESDAY, 06 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, Spain

FRIDAY, 08 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber-Hallenstadion in Zürich, Switzerland

SATURDAY, 09 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- Mediolanum Forum in Milan, Italy

Justin Bieber Tour Dates 2011 in Australia following here:

TUESDAY, 26 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- Brisbane Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, QLD, Australia

THURSDAY, 28 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- Acer Arena in Sydney, NSW, Australia

FRIDAY, 29 APRIL 2011

Justin Bieber- Acer Arena in Sydney, NSW, Australia

MONDAY, 02 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber- Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, VIC, Australia

TUESDAY, 03 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber- Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, VIC, Australia

THURSDAY, 05 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber with Bat Out of Hell- Adelaide Entertainment Centre in Hindmarsh, SA, Australia

SATURDAY, 07 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber-Burswood Dome in Burswood, WA, Australia

TUESDAY, 10 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber with Poreotics- SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds in Pasay City, Philippines

TUESDAY, 17 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber-Zepp Osaka in Osaka, Japan

THURSDAY, 19 MAY 2011

Justin Bieber-Budokan in Tokyo, Japan

For more information about Justin Bieber tour 2011 Tickets go to the official websites.

http://www.theamericanpress.net/headlines/justin-bieber-tour-dates-2011-schedule-to-begin-with-willow-smith-in-uk-1718.htm

Edited by Ale

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Does this mean that whole Smith family will be in Europe whole march,maybe longer?Will really should give those kids break and do something GOOD for his own career (while he is still young lol).I know he's filming MIB3,but he still could do soooo many great things,and instead of that he travel with Jaden and Willow,who honestly had so much time to do whatever they want!Common Willard Jr.,we are waiting for some amazing music from you,not your kids:-).

• 2 weeks later...

This will be excellent exposure for her. At the same time, "new" acts coupled with super star acts usually never take off the way they're planned. I'm not really a Justin Bieber fan but at least she'll be with a camp that looks like it's free from creepy people.

This will be excellent exposure for her. At the same time, "new" acts coupled with super star acts usually never take off the way they're planned. I'm not really a Justin Bieber fan but at least she'll be with a camp that looks like it's free from creepy people.

Free from creepy people? Are you for real? That recent disney gang is the most creepy, youth distroying thing I've seen in years

Edited by Turntable

Bieber excited about Willow support slot

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter Willow of "Whip My Hair" fame will open for Justin in his upcoming tour, and Justin tells Mary, "I'm excited to see what she brings to the table. We start on March 4, so she's really excited, and she told me that she can't wait -- and she's adorable -- so I can't wait."

Source: http://www.etonline.com/news/108035_Justin_Bieber_Reveals_Big_17th_Birthday_Plans_Just_Relax/ Edited by Ale

Willow And Jaden Smith Get Ready To Join Justin Bieber On Stage

jadenwillowtour.jpgsmiths030411_09-full.jpg

Willow and Jaden Smith (along with their famous folks, Will and Jada) left their hotel in Birmingham today and headed to the stadium where they'll help Justin Bieber kick off his European tour.

Wearing a Gucci bag, tie-dye pants and bright red boots, Willow looked excited be performing in front of a sold-out crowd.

10-year-old Willow, who scored a huge hit with "Whip My Hair", is set to be the Biebs opening act. Jaden joined the superstar for "Never Say Never", and even though his appearance hasn't been announced, we can bet he'll be stepping out on the stage tonight!

Willow, who just released her second single, “21st Century Girl”, has said that she wants to be a HUGE star.

“I would like to be a very well-known artist," she said in a recent interview. "I would like to be as big as Lady Gaga. I would like to be bigger … I’d like to be a big rock star."

http://x17online.com/celebrities/justin_bieber/willow_jaden_will_jada_smith_justin_bieber_tour_birmingham_030411.php

• Members

What is Will doing in Europe?? doesnt he have a movie to make??

Haha,Visqo I posted the same thing week ago,I thought the same thing!Honestly,I think that we are not going to see anything real great from Will never again :hissyfit: !He (and Jada)is just obsessed with idea to make their kids huge stars as soon as possible(and I don't understand why!).There's Willow album and all stuff that goes with it,remake of Annie,Jaden's new movie,and KSmith wrote on his twitter that Jaden is going to release album too,they work on it...so...nothing from the only Smith member I really want to see :mmph: