APRIL UK TOUR ANNOUNCED

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

first UK date I've come across...

21st April
Bank Holiday ThursdayJazzy Jeff (DJ), Krafty Kuts (DJ), Cuban Brothers (DJ) & more TBC20:00PM - 07:00AM Circus-style productions, live music, an unabashed dress-up scene and celebrity DJs. The Bacchus agenda will feature

http://www.proud2.com/events.aspx?year=2011&month=04

which is at O2

Possibly Brakes. Will wait out for the others though. Got two trips to London already planned on the 18th and 29th of April. Setting up to be an expensive month.

• 3 weeks later...

So Jeff posted on twitter a couple of nights ago that all UK dates are up now. But alas they're still not, plus i'm not having any luck finding them on any ticket sites. Time is running out to plan around this. The tour starts in 5 weeks. C'mon Jeffrey

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh it's become a tad annoying that Jeff's still plugging this tour as a "UK" tour yet that's the only date that looks like its gonna happen here. It sucks i can't make that date too. Not looking too good :hissyfit:

• Admin

arghhh that sucks.. I think now Jeff is married..and with the twins..he won't be touring much around the world..so these opportunities won't come around too often.. & its def not a UK tour if you got 1 date in the UK & the rest in europe! it's weird how they book these shows..