JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Family Guy - C3PO Tells the Tale of the Fresh Prince

Ale

Just had 2 say FPofBA was never canceled. They decided to end the show while they were on top. Also had 2 say that I've never found Family Guy funny....only stupid, much like this clip.

Cancelled is when the network decides they don't want to commission any more episodes...Thats not what happened with FPOBA... The sitcom ended.. If they chose to do another series then it would of aired!

Family Guy on the other hand is hilarious! This isn't the first JJFP joke they have done. I'm thinking this is the 3rd or 4th! One of my favourite animated shows out

Tim is right. He just wanted to focus on movies and leave while the show was on top. It was still a favorite of viewers. The stories were still funny and fresh. The entire cast was still on board. As much as I hated 2 see it end, I'm glad they handled it that way. So many lose viewers, get bad stories, lose cast members and get canceled. Not alot of shows have a track record that is as strong as FPofBA.

I didnt like the 6th season as much.. The 5th season was really good, maybe one of my favorites and then the change of pace from Will about to get married to Will who doesnt have anything better to do, was kinda bad.. Still I chose that last season over the best of most unfunny shows out there