JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

news on DVD extras

Jazzy Julie

i was looking on the alex Proyas website and found this.

Viper998
Just wondering besides audio commentary if it will have deleted scenes and maybe a gag reel. Also is there anyway to send money to yourself or something other sources to get an autographed copy?

Alex Proyas
Sorry no can do the autograph thing - just not set up for it at the moment. The DVD will have lots of stuff - yes to gag reel, but no deleted scenes for the moment - maybe another version later. Am also not too sure how Fox intend to release the DVD and sadly I don't have much say in it - I know there has been much talk of a "vanilla-version" first up and then a fully loaded one later. Ahh, commerce!

• Members
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 20 2004, 12:44 PM]it wasnt me that posted, but u can ask questions in a forum called ask alex. heres the link:

www.mysteryclock.com/forum

There are a lot of Will haters there.[/quote]
^^^they're not hatin on Will. some of them were real critical of him before I, Robot got released, but they've eased up a bit. They seem to be looking forward to another possible movie collab with Proyas and Will Smith.