JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Thanksgiving To The JJFP.com Family!

bigted

As I think reflect to think about all the things I'm thankful for, I'd have to say that coming here to the JJFP.com board almost everyday since that time I registered in March of '04 is up there on my list, it's a nice feeling to know that there's some passionate fans out there of JJFP that have great taste in hip hop music, peace and much love to the JJFP.com community, let's have a blessed holiday from my fam to yours!!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I think we should celebrate it once a month. I think the world would be a better place if almost everyone got one day off a month, spent time with their families, and didn't eat food u can make in a microwave...lol.

Yeah life's too short, we need to have this feeling of gratitude more often, the world would be better off that way

Maybe one day I'll be a vegetarian again. One thing is for sure...TOFU is NAS-2-THE-TEE. lol. I tried it once and almost puked. There's plenty of Thanksgiving staples that don't include meat..which I like more than the turkey anyway.