JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Wants Peace With G-Unit

bigted

West Coast rapper Game has shared his reaction to Lloyd Banks' assumptions of why he wants to reunite with G-Unit and bury their past beef.

Despite Banks saying Game's intentions were to only better himself, the rapper promised his ego and selfishness were both diminished.

"I saw what he said & it is what it is.. but I kno da REAL @lloydbanks , a kool n!gga.. who loyalty is wit 50 so I respect it. @50cent was a kool n*gga 2 but sh!t changes sometimes, I was put in a position & I chose 2 ride wit what I BELIEVED IN, don't REGRET SH*T !! TRUST and BELIEVE that @50cent @tonyyayo & @lloydbanks felt my WRATH when it was ON !!! If they say any different it aint REAL !!! But that sh!t was 2005 & now we comin up on 2011....... I'm GROWN, EGO out the doe & I'm 100% gone keep it REAL with YALL & MYSELF !!!" (Rap Radar)

The rapper also considered the ultimate outcome of a reunion not taking place.

"G-unit reunion might not EVER HAPPEN but NOBODY will EVER be able 2 say "GAME" didnt MAN UP when he had 2 & GO HARD when it was MY TIME !!! I KILLED A BRAND, A CLOTHING LINE & WENT AGAINST MY OWN RECORD LABEL & STILL WENT 5 TIMES PLATINUM !!! More FAMILY orientated now.... Got a woman, 3 beautiful kids... couple houses.. drove EVERY car & been around the world 5 times..."NOT BAD FOR A COMPTON N*GGA" & #ONMYMAMA G-UNIT will NEVER be the same unless its: @50cent @thegame @tonyyayo @youngbuckmarley & @lloydbanks ! #evenCurtisKNOWdat. & you can "RUN & TELL THAT, HOMEBOY & we'll see who's WHO & what's WHAT after the R.E.D. album drop." (Rap Radar)

Last week, Banks said he did not feel Game's reunion pleas were genuine.

"I always catch wind of what's going on and somebody brought my attention to it, I saw it on Twitter but I don't really got too much negative to say about the situation because I've dedicated so much time to myself, to get somebody else attention due to negativity but what I can say is we did that dance already," Banks said in an interview with radio host Suava. "We did that dance where we formed the group G-Unit to establish ourselves as solo artists and I think it's time for us to pay 50 [Cent] back. It's reverse now. I'm out here trying to better myself as an individual so that when we do form the monster known as the group G-Unit, it'll be that much easier on us. So, if anything, that situation would be going backwards. It's too late to cry over spilled milk. I would be interested to see if those same attempts to reach out to 50 Cent would be happening if he had a number one record on the radio." (Hot 105.5)

Over the summer, Tony Yayo imagined what he would do if Game came back to the team.

"You know what I think would be cool if Game comes back," Yayo asked XXL Mag staff during a live UStream broadcast. "I'd set him up and smoke him on the tour bus or something. Or throw him off the tour bus or run him over with the tour bus or poison his food, or, I don't know, something. I want him to get back so I can set him up...I don't see nobody I had beef with. We're running around doing our thing and they're running around doing nothing. I don't want to be friends with Game. I don't want to be friends with that guy. That guy's bi-polar. He's gonna say 'F*ck G-Unit' tomorrow. He's crying one day saying, 'Oh, hip-hop,' then he said, 'Oh, I want to be with the Unit,' then he said, 'I don't want beef with n*ggas,' then 'F*ck Yayo.' I don't got time for that man." (XXL Mag)

Game was kicked out of G-Unit in March 2005 due to differences with 50 Cent.

Game is again trying to be in the spotlight. How corny is this? If u want peace with G unit he better do that privately and after he finally gets it then he should make it public. And he statement there was just bragging about whatg he has done. I mean, when u lose ur job by being kicked out, do u brag about it? lol

I think Game has matured over the years and realised that beefing is childish, if G-Unit got back together in their original form and just focused on making better music then hip hop would be in a better shape, we need unity not beef

50 got too much of an ego to squash beef but you can't front that G-Unit could make good music if they choose not to beef with other rappers

It's not so much his ego as it is his inteligence realy. 50 is a pretty smart dude, he alwas kept his bussines on point (especaly when dealing with the IRS), unlike Buck and Game. How can 50 be in the same group with an ididot like Buck, especaly when the idiot believes that 50 Cent and the IRS have a demon plan to sabbotage his career?

Edited by Turntable

I dont want Game back with G-unit. And yeah, I agree with Beef. It is an integral part of hip hop and makes it interesting. I like battles, and I like diss songs. I dont like them posting crap on Twitter or talking to reporters instead of talking to the other rapper though. And I like it when the offended rapper responds, and not tries to ignore being disrespected.

I think Beef is stupid when things get violent or when it is done with the sole porpoise of getting fame and attention. I want G unit back, but only the 2 main members, 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks. Perhaps if they could find a new guy who is lyrically powerful like saigon, I dont know. But with their ability to find good beats, and a couple of good single releases, I think a strong G unit comeback can help the music get some ground back!

Game's a good battle rapper but the rest of G-Unit suck at battling, that's why they should beef less as well, they're not punchline rappers

G-Unit is dead. It's not 2005/2006 anymore. Nobody from that camp is pumping out hits. Even 50 Cent's career has been sagging. None of them every had much talent in the 1st place. I feel the whole thing irrelevant. I don't follow the Game closely but I've heard a handful of songs that are good and that do have good lyrics. I feel that grown men shouldn't have problems between them. It's childish. But Game actually rejoining G-Unit would be a huge step back for him. Tony Yayo saying all that stuff makes him sound like an angry 13 year old. The whole thing is stupid and Game returning to them is irrelevant. From what I've heard, the music he did after them was alot better than the stuff he did with them.

I think that 50 and Banks have good talents when they choose to use it. And paired with a new member with some lyrical abilities they can bring G unit back. Im just saying.. I never liked Yayo or Buck.. And I never liked that they ended up Ma$e return to rap or the way they resolve their problems in the open.

Game's actually proving he's the bigger man and doing G-Unit a favor here, G-Unit has been irrelevant when it comes to music, Game has done a great job making more quality music, "LAX" is one of the best albums in the last few years and his "Red Room" mixtape is better than most albums that dropped this year

Well, 50 Last album was not bad. It didnt make as much money as its previous ones by much, but it showed some improvement. The problem with much artists not named Eminem, is that when they try to direct their music to a better land, people just buy them less. People want to dance the doogie and to see Lil Wayne in every collaboration. I agree that LAX was a pretty good album. I never liked Game before that, except for a couple of songs, but he set his foot down and joined the best of the game right now with that. Ever since he has been sleeping and without that mixtape, we havent seen anything new from him lately.

50 has shown improvement with his recent music, I agree with that, but I think his ego sorta alienated a lot of people from paying attention to him, it might be too little too late for him musically, he's better off doing business ventures 'cause he's a hustler more than a rapper....

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.rapbasement.com/the-game/120110-the-game-blasts-lloyd-banks-about-his-record-sales-details-here-click-now.html

Didn't The Game talk about reuniting with G-Unit last week? If he did, why is he now taking shots at G-Unit member, Lloyd Banks. What exactly is his goal?

Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ! Again, I’m not hating…. I’m encouraging EVERYONE to go out & cop @lloydbanks new album “SMH2″ Oops, I meant “HFM2″… my bad sport (The Game's Twitte