Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Random Thread

Kimmie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
this is one thing that really...i mean REALLY annoys the hell out of me!

you can't go around on a public board expressing your opinion so strongly especially when its going to offend people.
the thing i hate is prejudice. i'm a person who loves god.

shows how immature you are if you think that offending people is funny. grow up.

yeh was gonna say that, but the freedom of speech thing!

just word your freedom speech carefully next time...

Kimmie, I research this sort of thing.

im sorry but i really took offence to the things you have said!

Expressing opinions is ok, as long as input isnt offensive.

Edit: Daedalus mentioned freedom of speech. You think its ok to talk against the Bible like that, but it doesnt mean you have the right to say thngs like that to us, no matter where u say it Edited by Prince

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 28 2004, 10:09 PM][color=purple] :roll: oh u guys! ok if we are gonna play this game...

yeh ok... :rock: [/color][/quote]
What a rotter. You don't take anyone's feelings of beliefs into account.

If someone talking the opposite of something you research offends you then you shouldn't research it. You're bound to come across people talking ****.

On the other hand people shouldn't express such a vivid opinion of something where many other people may be offended. But this isn't Sesame Street.

[quote=Perry,Sep 28 2004, 10:22 PM]If someone talking the opposite of something you research offends you then you shouldn't research it. You're bound to come across people talking ****.

On the other hand people shouldn't express such a vivid opinion of something where many other people may be offended. But this isn't Sesame Street.[/quote]
After that outburst, I trust that you and Kimmie will extend apologies to not only me, but the board also.

[quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:52 PM][quote=Perry,Sep 28 2004, 10:22 PM] If someone talking the opposite of something you research offends you then you shouldn't research it. You're bound to come across people talking ****.

On the other hand people shouldn't express such a vivid opinion of something where many other people may be offended. But this isn't Sesame Street.[/quote]
After that outburst, I trust that you and Kimmie will extend apologies to not only me, but the board also. [/quote]
What should I apologize for ?