JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince Season 6.

• Members

I don't know about you guys, but I haven't heard anything about season 6 coming out on DVD yet. Anyone know anything about it? I know it took season 5 forever, but I was hoping season 6 would be here soon after. Anyone hear any news and/or rumors about it? I know there's the season 5 topic, but I figured I might as well start the season 6 one now with the fifth season finally being released.

I think EVERYONE is just happy that season 5 came out for now. It wouldn't surprise me if it comes out before the holiday season (this year or next year) OR with the next Will Smith movie hitting theaters or coming out on DVD.

I think EVERYONE is just happy that season 5 came out for now. It wouldn't surprise me if it comes out before the holiday season (this year or next year) OR with the next Will Smith movie hitting theaters or coming out on DVD.

...Or maybe if a new JJFP album comes out soon

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,
last month, the 4th season of Supernatural has been finally released in Germany on dvd and blu-ray disc. I bought the blu-ray set on it's release date. In Germany Warner Bros. usually put a little manual to the dvd's or blu-rays including their tv-show program. I just checked this manual, and I found the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air season 1 - 5 in there. And guess what was written below: Season 6 available in spring 2011!
This shows, that Warner Bros. has not forgotten about the Fresh Prince and that we will get the last season this year. I'm happy about that, how about you?

• Members

Just confirming what BigWillieFan stated.

I'm a member of TVShowsOnDVD, which usually releases information about upcoming DVD releases before any other site and they have been correct every time I've searched for them.

Warner Home Video has today announced that The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete 6th Season (the final year of the show)' date=' will be available on DVD, to be in stores starting [b']April 19th. This 3-disc set running approximately 650 minutes includes all 23 episodes, including the double-length series finale, for $29.98 SRP. Guest stars include Chris Rock, B.B. King, Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes' "Peter Petrelli"), Jay Leno, George Wallace, Jaleel White, Wayne Newton, Christopher Judge, Joan Van Ark, Richard Roundtree, Dick Clark, Regis Philbin, Kathie Lee Gifford, Arthel Neville, William Shatner, Sherman Hemsley, Isabel Sanford, Marla Gibbs, Conrad Bain and Gary Coleman! Package art isn't available yet, but stay tuned.

I'm so happy! Soon I will be able to complete my Fresh Prince DVD collection! Edited by Tyrailius

• 2 weeks later...

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Cool 3D Cover Art Revealed for the Final Season of the Fresh Prince!

The Complete 6th Season comes to DVD on April 19th

A couple of weeks ago, Warner announced that the long-awaited final year of the Will Smith series was coming to DVD at last: April 19th sees the streeting of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - The Complete 6th Season! Now the studio has sent out the package art for this 3-disc set, and we've got it for you right here. Check it out:

FreshPrinceOfBelAir_S6.jpg

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Fresh-Prince-Bel-Air-Season-6/14967

Buy from Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001JAHSAK?tag=tvshowsondvdcom&link_code=as3&creativeASIN=B001JAHSAK&creative=373489&camp=211189