JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Randy Moss is back in Minesota...

Vipa

Trade is done: Randy Moss to Minnesota for a third-round pick. Details on ESPN's Sportscenter at 9 a.m.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

October 6, 2010

"Trade is done: Randy Moss to Minnesota for a third-round pick. Details on ESPN's Sportscenter at 9 a.m."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/06/report-moss-deal-is-done/

With the chances of the deal hovering in the high 90th percentile only an hour ago, the deal has been completed, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

The Vikings get Moss, and the Patriots get a third-round pick in the 2011 draft.

The looming deal was first reported by Jay Glazer of FOX, who also reports that the deal is done. Glazer reports that the Vikings hope to get Moss to Minnesota ASAP in order to commence preparations for the Monday night game against the Jets. Practices begin on Thursday.

Well, I dont know how the Patriots think to proceed the rest of the season, but that gives them 8 draft picks for next years draft in the first rounds, thats something big!

The Vikings road to the Super Bowl is much easier now

Is Revis back this week? Moss got him last time but Revis was allegedly injured, so....

I still don't trust Favre. Yes, he didn't have great receivers, but was he making the best throws, himself? I don't know if Favre can succeed like Brady did, just throwing it up into multiple coverage and having Moss do the work.

Revis made a mistake by holding out so long, he obviously wasn't in game shape when he came back this year

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, yeah I know.. I guess with Rice back soon and Moss dissapointed in everything the team has done and wanting to go back to NE they felt theyd be better without him which I dont think. But yeah well, this is the NFL.

randy moss might end up being how jerry rice was at the end of his career by bouncing from team to team