JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Willow Smith : Whip My Hair

MissAshley

Willow Smith is already setting records with her hit single “Whip My Hair.”

At just 10-years-old, the budding pop star has sold 137,000 copies of her debut single in it’s first week of release making her the youngest artiste in history to do so.

The track placed right outside the top 10 at #11 on the Hot 100, but is expected to move into a higher position next week.

Willow Smith’s ‘Whip My Hair’ has earned the highest debut on Billboards digital song chart for a new artist in 2010 and the video sky rocketed to the number one spot on iTunes video charts.

‘Whip My Hair’ is the #1 most viewed video on ‘You Tube’ for the past 30 days and has been streamed over 11 million times on VEVO since it’s debut on 10/18. Fan videos of ‘Whip My Hair’ on ‘You Tube’ have been viewed over 45 million times since the launch of the single in September.

I have to admit, that is my greatest concern. "WILL THE FRESH PRINCE GUEST ON WILLOW'S ALBUM?" I'm not talking about skit. I'm talking about at least one rap.

I hope that he is on the album. With Willow's album coming out and in 2012 the MIB3 Soundtrack, the chances for music are the highest since L+F!

Willow Smith Visits Radio Disney

Willow Smith stops by Radio Disney Studios for “Take Over with Ernie D” during a recent visit to the radio network.

The 10-year-old singer chatted about her hit song, “Whip My Hair” and even taught Radio Disney’s Jake Whetter how to whip his hair!

Even celebs are crazy about Willow - at a recent interview, Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway did their own rendition of “Whip My Hair”!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/11/willow-smith-visits-radio-disney/

willow-smith-whip-my-hair-radio-disney-0

willow-smith-whip-my-hair-radio-disney-0

Willow Smith Whips Her Hair Back and Forth on Radio Disney's Celebrity Take with Jake

Edited by Ale

Nicki Minaj and Willow Smith Announced as AMA Presenters

Nicki Minaj and Willow Smith are headed to the 2010 American Music Awards. Both artists will appear on stage for the first time at Sunday’s show, it was announced today.

In addition to the female stars, this year’s presenters include Trey Songz, Christina Milian, John Legend, Keri Hilson, Mike Posner, Natasha Bedingfield, Seal, and Taio Cruz, plus some surprise appearances.

Rihanna will open the 38th annual show, which also features performances from Usher, Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Pink, Diddy-Dirty Money, Ne-Yo, the Black Eyed Peas, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Kid Rock, and more.

The AMAs will broadcast live from the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on Sunday, November 21, at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/11/16/nicki-minaj-and-willow-smith-announced-as-ama-presenters/

I dont like her to associate with people like that.. Why cant she hang out with Selena Gomez or some positive youth role model? Jaden is at least hanging out with Justin Bieber lol

Guest slatkica

Visqo,I couldn't agree more with you!Ok,she is talented,she wants to bi in showbizz,but she just turned 10!I personally don't like when kids are too matured.And Will (and Jada) could and should do so many things in their careeres still,but insted that they put their kids in the spotlight too soon.I think that for 10-15 years Jaden and Willow wouldn't have their fans because thay started very early,for now only pre-teens likes them,but when they grown up what then (take Britney Spears for example).But,who knows,maybe I'm wrong probably they know what they are doing:-).I like them,thought,but I don't like the fact that Will practically frozen his career!
P.S.Sorry for my English!

Visqo,I couldn't agree more with you!Ok,she is talented,she wants to bi in showbizz,but she just turned 10!I personally don't like when kids are too matured.And Will (and Jada) could and should do so many things in their careeres still,but insted that they put their kids in the spotlight too soon.I think that for 10-15 years Jaden and Willow wouldn't have their fans because thay started very early,for now only pre-teens likes them,but when they grown up what then (take Britney Spears for example).But,who knows,maybe I'm wrong probably they know what they are doing:-).I like them,thought,but I don't like the fact that Will practically frozen his career!

P.S.Sorry for my English!

I hope they are doing the right thing. I think Will and Jada know what they are doing and that they are going to try to keep them grounded and doing good. I hope it doesnt go out of their hands. At least Jaden started with a good sense movie and an collaboration on an inspirational song and Willow started with a feel good, nice dance song. This is a good direction for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SabKz3jdX_o&feature=player_embedded

Bruce Springsteen singing a Willow Smith song lol :shocked:

Haha! Gotta love The Boss! And Fallon great as usual :clap:

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber & Will Smith - Lopez Tonight (11/16/2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVRtvTO_a30

Edited by Ale