JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ JAZZY JEFF @ AC, NJ

Once again, I was privileged to go see DJ Jazzy Jeff and Skillz tear it up in Atlantic City, NJ over the weekend. It just never gets old. Darnell is probably the nicest guy on the planet who got me and my 2 friends the hook up not only into the club but backstage in the VIP area with Jazzy, Dee Jay AVee...etc. A lot of Jazzy's friends were there because it was his bachelor party and he's getting married this Saturday (Congrats to him!) and it was just an overall amazing time. The nicest, most humble people ever. It truely is the ultimate party! I wrote Jazzy a letter and made a CD of just rare JJ+FP performances, interviews...etc. I just wanted to give something back to my favorite DJ in the world and especially that he's getting married. These are amazing people and like Jazzy and Skillz said, they are the good time crew. Always having fun.

On a side note: It's amazing how much of an impact this website is making. You may not realize it but Jeff and his crew are well aware of the site and the presence is alive all over the world whether it's Tim in Australia or Brakes and Kev in the UK...etc. They absolutely love the fans and Jeff's got nothing but love for us.

Pic from the night, I'm on the left.
39245_1386807913617_1334610011_31032931_

Thats soo amazing! U are really lucky to have the opportunity to share with them guys man! its really nice to see yall had fun and I hope he likes his gift!

That's awesome. I've been waiting to him to come to Maryland (or close by) for awhile now. I heard he was in Pittsburgh a few months ago but my friend didn't know about it until the day of the event. It'll happen soon enough tho.' Love the new pix.