2010 NBA Free Agency.

Vipa

So Far:
Rudy Gay will stay in Memphis
Joe Johnson will stay in Atlanta
Hakim Warrick signed with Phoenix
Dirk Nowitski will stay in Dallas
Amare Stoudemire agreed to sign with NY
Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade will sign with Miami.
LeBron James will make his decision this Thursday.

If Miami can't sign LeBron they're hoping to trade Mario Chalmers, Michael Beasley and a First Round pick to Portland for Andre Miller and Rudy Fernandez.

Well, Im waiting to see what team will Lebron finally choose.. My guess is he is going to stay with Cleveland, but Im still not sure because I dont see Cleveland winning the finals anytime soon..

Tonight he is going to make the announcement on ESPN at 9pm.. Its gonna be on national television and the profits are going to the boys and girls clubs of America.

If he decides to stay in Cleveland, the Bulls and the Knicks would have cleared the cap space for almost nothing because they wont be contending teams with what they have right now..

If the heat dont get Lebron they may push to get David Lee and Andre Miller so that they can have a really solid initial 5 to compete!

Andre Miller at point guard with 10 assists a game, Wade at shooting, David Lee power foward and Bosh at center?? Behold NBA!

i'm hoping the bulls get lebron but that's less likely now that bosh's going to the heat but I just heard from ESPN that they signed boozer to a 5 year deal so maybe there's hope for lebron after all

Edited by bigted

That sounds like a dream team right there but it's gonna be interesting that those guys will be taking up the majority of the team's payroll so Heat'll have 3 all stars and 9 D-Leaguers on their roster by the time the season starts, that might be enough to win in the regular season but you need a more balanced roster to win the championship

Boston won with the same Chemistry some years ago.. Back then nobody knew Rondo, Big Baby, Perkins, or none of them.. Playing with great guys, makes u get better and step up ur game!

Cleveland Cav's owner Dan Gilbert is NOT happy...Straight from Cleveland's official site...

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gilbert_letter_100708.html

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....
Edited by Vipa

For me it sounded unprofessional and bitter.. I mean he gave you 7 years of incredible playing, of bringing up the crowd and taking yall to the playoffs, let him be..