i dont know when switch comes out

Well i thougt this while looking around a site of will smith bio
and there i saw that will's birthday is 25 septemer sow
maybe switch comes out at the 25th

i think that many of you thought this to
just tellin
:touche:

[quote]but the 25th isn't on a Tuesday.[/quote]
Songs can come out on non-tuesdays, its just cds/dvds that come out on tuesdays, so if will brings out switch on the 25th as his b-day gift to us, then it would work out. has anyone found a site where you can get info on will smith other than this site?

CDs and DVDs almost never come out on non-Tuesdays. I highly doubt FP would screw up stores and shipping 2 get the single out on a certain day. If there is any truth 2 this, it's probably just the day he'd release the video. Keep in mind we can't expect 2 much without proper backing from a bigger label.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 15 2004, 10:27 PM]CDs and DVDs almost never come out on non-Tuesdays.  I highly doubt FP would screw up stores and shipping 2 get the single out on a certain day.  If there is any truth 2 this, it's probably just the day he'd release the video.  Keep in mind we can't expect 2 much without proper backing from a bigger label.[/quote]
yeah, my mom works in Target and the new movies always come out on Tuesdays, so do the CDs.....I just wish he would hurry up, I'm starting to become less excited, which is really disappointing to me, but I love Big Will so I'm hanging in there :bang: and looking foward to watching him on TV all next week, hopefully there will be some album news Edited by willjadafan

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 16 2004, 10:00 PM]yeah im kinda less excited, bcoz we keep hearing its nearly out,so i get really really excited and then nothing, so im not gettin excited anymore until we know an exact date of its release, bcoz my body cant spare anymore adrenaline.[/quote]
Thats the same attitude that I'm taking! No use getting all hyped up to be let down!