JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's September TV schedule!

MissAshley

This is pretty much all I have for now, REMEMBER times and channels may vary depending on where you live:

Dr. Phil Special: Family First Sept. 22 8:00 pm ( I have to check for channel)

Vh1: All Access: Hottest Dads Sept. 24 2:00pm

Revealed on E!......rerun....... Sept. 23 3:00pm

Will Smith A2Z on Vh1 : Sept. 28.....1:30, 5:30, 8:30 pm
Sept. 29......8:00, 11:30 pm
Sept.30......2:30 am, 11:00 am, 6:00pm

Your Movie Show: Shark Tale(MTV): Sept. 22, 8:00pm
Sept. 23, 8:00am, 12:00pm, 11:00 pm
Sept. 30, 7:30pm

Today show NBC Sept. 27 7:00 am, Sept. 28 7:00 am

Shark Tale Night on Nick at Nite Sept. 30 @ 10:00 pm

Also be on the look out for possible sightings at the two remaining Shark Tale premiere, in New York (Sept. 27) and L.A. (Sept. 29)....I don't know about any talk show appearances as of yet, but I will post them as they come to my attention, also I read in Entertainment Weekly that he and Jada both will be on All Of Us again this season, but I don't know when YET! :) If there's anything you'd like to add to the list don't hesitate :thumb:

SIDENOTE: there are some pics of Will at the I Robot press conference and premiere in Africa at: [url="http://www.wireimage.com"]http://www.wireimage.com[/url] Edited by willjadafan

you're very welcome :sonny:
NOTE: Dr. Phil usually comes on NBC, but in the listings it says the Special airs on CBS, and channels and times vary so you'll have to check that one yourselves to be sure :thumb: Edited by willjadafan

Will's scheduled for an appearance on the Today show on Sept. 27 and he's also listed for the 28th, so be sure to catch it, and keep checking back for updates to the schedule...I'll just make a post that says UPDATE on it, so just refer back to the original schedule listing, where I'll just add them from now on :thumb:

I saw it, y'all didn't miss too much just a couple of clips of Will and Jada, Jada said that potty training Willow was hard because Willow was just fine with her wiping her little butt forever :lolsign: , and Will said Trey is a goal oriented people person and that Jaden is the in touch emotional guy that all the women love :kekeke: , he said they're the polar opposites of his personality :thumb: so there ya go, that's the rundown