JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2010

KevTastic

Not the most lively of starts to the World Cup this year but i'm hooked on the hype as always.

The England team give me nothing but stress but we'll come good. Just watching the Aussies vs Germany now. Wow Germany are gonna be a real threat this year, but Cahill was unluckily sent off.

Damn Americans on twitter are annoying me with there soccer is boring related talk. How come the rest of the entire world sees what a beautiful game it is but you can't. You're seriously missing out.

Is it 'cos its a sport you know you'll never dominate in?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Americans on twitter are annoying me with there soccer is boring related talk. How come the rest of the entire world sees what a beautiful game it is but you can't. You're seriously missing out.

Is it 'cos its a sport you know you'll never dominate in?

Amen to that :laugh:

I'm very excited about the World Cup. Yeah, Germany is a pretty strong team. They'll be dangerous, no doubt.

Shame what happened to Robert Green yesterday. Let's see if Capello wants him to play on Friday.

The fun has just began.. oh, yes.. GO SPAIN!!! :pray:

VAMOS ESPANA.

Honestly I love Spain. They are the best team ever put together. Besides a good LB they have top class players
on all positions. Xavi - Iniesta are the best midfielders, watching them play is like poetry. I mean look at the keepers, Casillas, Valdes and Reina all top class goalkeepers. Defenders are Ramos, Pique and Puyol all top class too. Midfield is insanely good with Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso, Silva etc. and on top of that they have an attacking duo of Torres and Villa. One of the best well-balanced team ever.

Spain is my favorite to win the WC 2010.
For me there is no close 2nd. The gap between Spain and the others are big IMO.
I can't wait to watch them play.

VAMOS ESPANA.

Honestly I love Spain. They are the best team ever put together. Besides a good LB they have top class players

on all positions. Xavi - Iniesta are the best midfielders, watching them play is like poetry. I mean look at the keepers, Casillas, Valdes and Reina all top class goalkeepers. Defenders are Ramos, Pique and Puyol all top class too. Midfield is insanely good with Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alonso, Silva etc. and on top of that they have an attacking duo of Torres and Villa. One of the best well-balanced team ever.

Spain is my favorite to win the WC 2010.

For me there is no close 2nd. The gap between Spain and the others are big IMO.

I can't wait to watch them play.

Wow.. well said, Ty! :clap::bump2:

But I wouldn't say there is not close 2nd. There are many countries capable of beating Spain IMO: Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Germany.. I agree with you on Xavi - Iniesta though: they are both key players for us (shame they play with Barça :laugh:). Let's see if Ini finally isn't injured and can play this Wednesday against Switzerland.

Thanks for your support, mate!!

Edited by Ale

Well i know nothing about football and i never normally watch apart from the world cup. I love that everyone gets so excited. But unfortunatly England gets far to hopeful and as far as i know we're not that good. Although i think we deserved to win against that Americans, just a shame about that slip up.