JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Buzz

I have a feeling there's a bit of a buzz going on in the Hip-Hop world that FP is coming back. I have no proof, but I noticed that Darren "Limitless" Henson dropped the 'Prince a line on his face book staying that he has some "heaters" for him...and Jaden and Willow. For those that don't know, Darren Henson was formally with A Touch of Jazz and was one of the producers of "So Fresh," "No More," and "The Rain." In my opinion, these are all in my personal top 10 or top 15 trax recorded during his "solo" career. The word must be getting out that he's coming back and it's good 2 hear that someone on the level of Darren is anxious to be a part of it. I can't say I'm too excited for any project from Jaden or Willow, but it sounds like music projects are starting to line up. This is getting good!!! :laugh:

I keep trying to keep myself calm so I'm not too let down if it doesn't happen, but I've got a feeling i'm going to burst soon been feeling pretty pumped at the idea of him dropping another album. It's been too long, i've been to the point where I'd content with one track from him on a Jazzy Jeff album.

Well ive just had this little thought in the back of my head during Wills time off. Hes a workaholic, i cant help but think he must have been working on something during those 18 months off. I know hes had the karate kid, but maybe just maybe hes been in the studio.

Well ive just had this little thought in the back of my head during Wills time off. Hes a workaholic, i cant help but think he must have been working on something during those 18 months off. I know hes had the karate kid, but maybe just maybe hes been in the studio.

I'm sure he was and if he wasn't, he'll still be! :)