JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like that Selena Gomez song too. It's just a good dance track. I previewed the album online and thought it was the really good song on the album tho.' The rest were average to less-than-average pop fillers songs. But that single is killer tho' when it comes to a dance song.

BRITT NICOLE - Lost Get Found
Lost Get Found (2009)

I stumbled across this artist last year and fell in love with her. Her music and lyrics are great.

Uffff! Marky mark was the man back then! This dude is good in everything he does..

Everything, everything.. I don't think he's a good actor, but oh well.. :laugh:

Love the way you lie- Eminem ft Rihanna

I think this is the best song on the album.. The more I hear it, I like it better.. Its the best Ive heard of Ri Ri in a while!

Agreed!

Listening to: DJ Jazzy Jeff - The Summertime Mixtape

This is DOPE!!

LOL! "Love The Way You Lie" is one of my least favorite song on the album. I think it's mostly because of how Rihanna has tried to be a bad girl after the whole Chris Brown thing and how she's said she won't go back to him because she doesn't want her young female fans to see her as weak. Then she does this song about being okay in an abusive relationship. I think her singing on the track is totally hypocritical and in bad taste.

TLC - Diggin' On You (SoulPower Remix)
Diggin' On You (CD Single) (1995)

This remix/song is a MUST for your Summertime mixtape. Jazzy overlooked this one.

Cmon AJ dont be like that.. I think this type of singing and path is exactly what she should be doing.. Regardless of whatever sexual or relationship she may have.. It is her choice.. What I cannot stand are these dark songs and weird videos she has been doing..

Knockout- Lil Wayne ft Nicki Minaj

Hated this song the first couple of times I heard it but now I find it quite catchy..

Cooler than me- Mike Posner ft Big Sean

This song reminds me of a girl that I met once.. lol dont know where she is now.

On the topic of Rihanna, I love her but I hate her pop sound. Do a pop song or a dance song here and there, but I miss her R-N-B/Dancehall stuff. This dancey pop crap isn't gonna stand the test of time. She does it well, there's just no soul to it. I also think the dark, edgy stuff is annoying. And when it comes to that song with Eminem, I stand by what I said. I believe in this over-used phrase "keep it real"....and that's NOT what she's doing. Read the interviews and you'll see what I mean.

JENNIFER LOPEZ - If You Had My Love
On The 6 (1999)

lol, thats not Carlton's father lol

By the way AJ that song put me in the mood for some Vintage Jlo

Feelin' so Good (Rmx)- Jlo ft Fat Joe and Big Pun. (My favorite song all time from Lola!)