JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC Shan's "The Bridge" is a classic. And "Dear Hip-Hop" off Exit 13 is one of my favorites off the album.

TLC - Secret Enemy
Red Light Special (CD Single) (1995)

I like that this person made the video out of "Red Light Special" clips since that's the only place u could get the track. This track is just as fresh as it was in the winter of '95.

2Pac "Letter 2 My Unborn"

Ne-Yo is a great artist. However, I think he's gotten weaker with each album. From what I've heard off the new album he's dipping further into that watered down dance-r-n-b-pop stuff. I want more soul music from him!!

This revolution of dance/R&B music is selling a lot lately. I guess thats why so many artists are trying to lean that way. Im not a fan of these new tunes though. I think they must be directed to a more "clubish" "young" audience.

This song is everywhere this week! I dont like it though, I find the chorus annoying, and even when Rihanna tried to use her accent on this song, I dont think it worked that well for her..

T.I should had kept that direction. I think that album was good, and had good hits on it. But he wanted to change directions and lately we have seen the morbid results of his decisions..

That Rihanna song is good...it be better with out Drake.

C+C MUSIC FACTORY - Do You Wanna Get Funky?
Anything Goes (1994)

I love that they put this out at a time when everything was going gangsta. C+C forever! R.I.P. David Cole.

2Pac "Changes"(Original), this is NICE!!!

Edited by bigted