JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC Hammer "Sleeping On A Master Plan", when rappers ran their mouth about him they brought out a sleeping giant, "The Funky Headhunter" album is one of the most underrated albums in hip hop history

Nas Feat. Ronald Isley "Project Windows", that "Nastradamous" album gets hated on too much, it had some nice songs on it, it's better than anything Rick Ross or Lil' Wayne could ever make in their lifetime

If I listened to what all my friends said about music I'd be missing out on some great stuff, "Nastradamous" has some very good songs on it, check for songs like "New World", "God Loves Us", "Project Windows", and "Life We Chose" on youtube and if you like them you could always get a used copy of the CD for under $1 on amazon, personally though when that album dropped there in late '99 there wasn't really that many people hating on it until Jay-Z dissed Nas

I'm listening to Busta Rhymes' "Back On My B.S." album right now, I like to go against the grain and listen to stuff that people sleep on, Nastradamus is like Willenium in a sense that the worst songs were the singles so people don't realize the greatness of those albums, my dream is to go platinum one day and mention all the stuff in an interview that people have slept on then maybe peeps would recognise the real stuff

Theres a lot of music that has been slept on over the year. Including this past decade.. So much good music that almost anybody bought..

On this bad weather, the prince reminding us to keep our heads up and keep steppin'