What Are You Listening To? XX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LATHUN - BBQ
Fortunate (2002)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9N8MqI-M1M

I'd been following this artist since 1997 when he did a bass track on the 2nd So So Def Bass All-Stars album. Then in 2002 he finally dropped his neo-soul album. I miss this breezy era of R-N-B.

Heavy D "Dancin' In The Night"

213 - Anotha Summer
The Hard Way (2004)

I left the CD in the car but I'll try to guess most of the trax on it. Not all of the songs are about summer (since it hasn't been the most popular topic in songs in recent years). Some of them are just big songs that came out in the Summertime.

It's got both of DJ Jazzy Jeff's 2007 remixes of "Summertime," R. Kelly + Snoop Dogg "Happy Summertime," Lathun "BBQ," NKOTB "Summertime," Amerie "Why Don't We Fall In Love," Jennifer Lopez + Ja-Rule "I'm Real (Remix)," LL Cool J "Luv U Better," Usher "U Remind Me," Katy Perry + Snoop Dogg "California Girls," 213 "Anotha Summer," Naughty By Nature + 3LW "Feels Good," Beyonce + Puffy "Summertime," Nelly + Kelly Rowland "Dilemma," Fresh Prince + Tra-Knox. I can't remember the rest. I do know I wanted 2 include other songs like Jagged Edge "Where The Party At?," Tyrese "I Like Dem Girls," B2K "Why I Love You" and a few others.

Those are nice selections AJ
Fresh Prince "We Won't"

Heavy D & The Boyz Feat. Guru, Biggie, Busta Rhymes, Rob-O, & Third Eye "A Buncha N****s"

Edited by bigted