JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will recording with Game produced by the Neptunes

Guest Fresh&Jazz4eva!

You figure with how much stuff on the internet leaks all the time that sooner or later those unreleased joints are gonna come out

MAN it is good to be talking about new music again isn't it??!!!
I keep checking back to the site off and on hoping for news like this.
Sure at this point a lot of it is just rumor/conjecture, but its still fun. Lost and found was an amazing album, but I think if he's going to do anything now, it will be his last album, and getting people like the neptunes and Game, should guarantee an even larger audience, and should put the pressure on to make an even better album.
:wave2: all we can do is hope and wait.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/06/02/22243932.aspx

Game's album delayed again...

While an exact release date has yet-to-be confirmed, the album should land in stores this Summer.

According to sources close to Game, he canceled a series of listening sessions slated to take place this week, so that he could focus on recording new material for the R.E.D. Album.

Jaden's rap isn't going to make any waves in the Hip-Hop world...but he is good. You can see a bit of the Fresh Prince in him. He could actually be a good emcee in a few years. I wonder if who wrote his verse. None of the lines made me say "Yeah, FP wrote that" for sure, but some of them had that FP kind of feel 2 them. Didn't FP say Jaden didn't have any rhythm in an interview a few years ago. His flow was right with the beat and he can dance a bit...lol.