JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will recording with Game produced by the Neptunes

Guest Fresh&Jazz4eva!

Ive had a horrible thought, what if this song doesnt even make the cut for the album. Remember when Will worked with loads of people for Lost and Found and some never saw the light of day. I wanna hear this song! There is still the positive of Will recording again which might make him want to make a new album. But i dont wanna be all negative here, but nothing may come of this if that song doesnt make the album.

Ive had a horrible thought, what if this song doesnt even make the cut for the album. Remember when Will worked with loads of people for Lost and Found and some never saw the light of day. I wanna hear this song! There is still the positive of Will recording again which might make him want to make a new album. But i dont wanna be all negative here, but nothing may come of this if that song doesnt make the album.

I thought that too. Let's hope we're wrong.

Another possibility is maybe Game might put it on one of his mixtapes since he releases a lot of them

I can see The Game on FP's album before I could see it the other way around. Being reminded of all those unreleased L+F songs just got me kinda sad...lol. There was that other song Kwame produced. The 4 songs he did with Project Pat (why would he work with him?), the songs he did for the BB2 soundtrack...DJ JAZZY JEFF'S REMIXES OF SOME OF THE ALBUM!!!

I want to hear those Jazzy Jeff remixes again, I remember Tim played them for us on that JJFP.com radio/chat room back during that time, does anyone have the audio?

I can see The Game on FP's album before I could see it the other way around. Being reminded of all those unreleased L+F songs just got me kinda sad...lol. There was that other song Kwame produced. The 4 songs he did with Project Pat (why would he work with him?), the songs he did for the BB2 soundtrack...DJ JAZZY JEFF'S REMIXES OF SOME OF THE ALBUM!!!

Was it Project Pat or Petey Pablo?

They should really put out some kind of "Lost Tapes" album...Just a collection of unreleased material from over the years...

Edited by Vipa

Was it Project Pat or Petey Pablo?

They should really put out some kind of "Lost Tapes" album...Just a collection of unreleased material from over the years...

Yes, Petey Pablo...all I remembered was that it was a garbage rapper with 2 P's in their name. lol