JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will recording with Game produced by the Neptunes

Guest Fresh&Jazz4eva!

ok not to be debbie downer but are y'all 100% sure that twitter is real?
I remember taraji tweeting about that one and a fake Jaden after she talked to Will and Jada, and those twitpics come from different places around the net, (even from Kyle's twitter with the captions changed) , just seems fishy. I'm curious if the neptunes post was made before or after everyone else was tweeting about it that night, and the pics popped up. I hate to see the whole forum get hyped up just to get duped. I don't have a twitter though so maybe somebody else knows better than I do.

I'm curious as to what they were working on, guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Edited by MissAshley

Game put out a lot of great music after he left G-Unit(check for example his music from "The Doctor's Advocate" album through his latest mixtape "The Red Room") and he seems like a real hip hop head(he even gave Will a shoutout on his "Game's Pain" song) so I think this collab with Will is gonna be big if it really does happen but with each passing day I'm not quite sure if Willow's twitter was real and we're not hearing any further details yet

Edited by bigted

It goes both ways. Even back in the 60's, there were times when artists recorded the song one day, it was mixed the next and on the radio the next. I think having the song come out between the beginning and end of the summer would be perfect. If it's for an album, we'll probably be waiting awhile. If it's for some other occasion we might hear it sooner.

Yeah The Neptunes are the executive producers of Game's new album so Will's probably making a guest appearance, that gives me a bigger reason to get his album!

Edited by bigted

His non-album appearances usually lead to a new album. I'm not a follower of the Game but The Neptunes and Fresh Prince definitely seem like a weird mix. Whatever gets the ball rolling tho.'

• Admin

His non-album appearances usually lead to a new album. I'm not a follower of the Game but The Neptunes and Fresh Prince definitely seem like a weird mix. Whatever gets the ball rolling tho.'

When Will freestyled over that drop it like it's hot neptunes beat I thought it sounded pretty damn good!

When Will freestyled over that drop it like it's hot neptunes beat I thought it sounded pretty damn good!

Yeah it felt natural, The Neptunes put out a lot of heat!

I loved The Neptunes stuff from the 90's up through 2003ish. After that, the sound either got a little repetitive and less exciting. I can memorize a handful of Neptunes joints up thru' 2003...but to be honest, I don't know if I could name any from 2004 to now. I've noticed that the things I have looked up by them recently, Pharrell did most of the stuff by himself (without Chad) which may be part of the change in their dynamic and success. I really like The Neptunes. I'm just skeptical as to what they sound like now and how their sound can compliment FP or the Game.