JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will recording with Game produced by the Neptunes

Guest Fresh&Jazz4eva!

Might be a while 'til we hear an official word from the man himself but all the signs are looking good.

I needed this good news. One of my friends Dad tragically died in a motorbiking accident last night.

Lets hope something pops up news wise sooner rather than later.

Edited by KevTastic

Sorry to hear that about your friend's dad Kev, my condolences... Willow is a player ha ha... When the track gets premiered this forum is gonna explode with excitement!

i need a new album. how about JJFP? i guess thats too much right?

I dont really think Jeff and Will are still on the same page when it comes to Hip Hop. I have the feeling they have very diffrent opinions on how Hip Hop should sound like today, so I doubt that they are going to make a album together. Some tracks, but not an album.

I think Jeff and Will have more similarities rather than differences when it comes to hip hop since they've worked together for so long but the clear difference that's been keeping them from doing a full album together is that Will's more concerned with reaching the #1 spot on the charts than Jeff is... The bottom line is though that as long there's more music coming it's all good whether they do another album together or not, JJFP are potnas for life regardless...

Edited by bigted