JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Men in Black 3

Radewart

From the looks of things, it sounds like they're trying to tighten up the end of the movie. One of the script reviews I read mentioned that this was the weakest part of the movie. They were probably all set for shooting but got feedback late, so they're probably looking to perfect the ending. It's not a good thing given that shooting has already started, but given the nature of the movie, it probably won't affect things too much, and if it makes the movie better, awesome. Let's be honest... this may be the last MIB movie. I have no doubt that they'll do a great job tying up the series, but if the ending of the plot of this movie is rough, it will affect how the movie is viewed and could affect how the series is viewed. Let's hope that the extra time they're taking will be worth it.

• Admin

From the looks of things, it sounds like they're trying to tighten up the end of the movie. One of the script reviews I read mentioned that this was the weakest part of the movie. They were probably all set for shooting but got feedback late, so they're probably looking to perfect the ending. It's not a good thing given that shooting has already started, but given the nature of the movie, it probably won't affect things too much, and if it makes the movie better, awesome. Let's be honest... this may be the last MIB movie. I have no doubt that they'll do a great job tying up the series, but if the ending of the plot of this movie is rough, it will affect how the movie is viewed and could affect how the series is viewed. Let's hope that the extra time they're taking will be worth it.

I actually read the original script & thought it was really funny.. I'm really not sure what all the problems are.. but when you start tweaking things like this halfway through filming it really does make you wonder.. They did the same thing on Bad Boys & Hitch though, so a good movie can still come out of it! Not the best of scenarios though!

I actually read the original script & thought it was really funny.. I'm really not sure what all the problems are.. but when you start tweaking things like this halfway through filming it really does make you wonder.. They did the same thing on Bad Boys & Hitch though, so a good movie can still come out of it! Not the best of scenarios though!

Without giving too much away did u think it was as good as the first/second? I loved the first one and i thought the second one was pretty funny but i know a lot people didnt like it so much, im hoping it does as well as those 2 and not get worse as the trilogy goes on.

• Admin

Without giving too much away did u think it was as good as the first/second? I loved the first one and i thought the second one was pretty funny but i know a lot people didnt like it so much, im hoping it does as well as those 2 and not get worse as the trilogy goes on.

I'd say it wasn't as good as the original..but it was a lot better than number 2

Josh Brolin Denies 'Men In Black 3' Script Problems, Calls Story 'Fantastic'

After an unofficial report hit the 'net a few weeks ago that production on "Men In Black 3" was delayed due to script problems, we weren't alone in wondering whether the third installment of the popular sci-fi franchise was in troubled waters.

When MTV News caught up with "Men In Black 3" actor Josh Brolin during this weekend's Academy Awards, we asked him whether the time-traveling adventure that has him playing a younger version of Tommie Lee Jones' character was indeed in danger.

VIDEO!

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/02/28/josh-brolin-men-in-black-3-script-problems/

"No, no... It's good," Brolin told MTV News. "We're finally starting up again."

As for those rumors of script problems plaguing the 1969-era portion of the film, Brolin said everything is good to go now and everyone is... happy.

"The script is fantastic," he said. "We're very, very happy. I wish I could read you this email that Barry sent me. He's very happy, which makes me happy."

'Men In Black III' Brings Back David Koepp

Sony Pictures has brought in David Koepp to do several weeks of work on the script of Men in Black III, the film that took a production hiatus and starts up again March 28. The picture still has to shoot the time travel sequence of a sequel that sends Will Smith's Agent J back to 1969, with Josh Brolin playing a younger version of Tommy Lee Jones' Agent K character, and Alice Eve playing the younger Emma Thompson (she's the head of the Agency). Koepp has been a reliable writer on such Sony tent poles as Spider-Man and Angels & Demons. He's repped by CAA and attorney David Fox. Sony has kept a skeleton staff in place while they work out the bug of the script, but the studio is adamant they had time, they like the footage they've seen, and that director Barry Sonnenfeld will deliver for its May 25, 2012 release date.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/men-in-black-iii-brings-back-david-koepp/

WILL SMITH: IS THAT REALLY STEVEN SPIELBERG ON THE PHONE?

Back in 1997, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones teamed with producer Steven Spielberg to make the film, Men In Black, which was a box office hit, and was the second highest grossing film that year.

The sequel to that film, Men In Black II, was released in 2002. Now, nine years later, the third installment of this franchise, Men In Black III, is currently filming. Both its stars, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will be returning to their roles.

Will Smith is one of the nicest guys in Hollywood, and always has a fun story to share. When spoke to him, he took a stroll down memory lane, and told us about the day that Steven Spielberg first called him on the telephone to talk about making the first Men In Black movie–only Smith didn’t believe it was really Spielberg on the telephone. (Click on the link below to hear Will Smith)

http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/2011/03/02/will-smith-is-that-really-steven-spielberg-on-the-phone/

Men In Black III is due to be released May 25, 2012

Scherzinger teases 'Men In Black 3' role

Nicole Scherzinger has revealed that she plays a "badass" in Men In Black 3.

It was previously confirmed that the Killer Love singer will join the cast as Lilly, who Scherzinger describes as a "futuristic vixen of a villain".

"I play Lilly, the girlfriend of the lead character, Will Smith," she told The Sun. "She is a futuristic vixen of a villain. Oh, and I get to carry a rocket launcher. I am kinda badass in the movie, I'm not going to lie."

Speaking about her time on set, she added: "Will Smith made me feel like family and Emma Thompson is lovely. Tommy Lee Jones was cool too."

Scherzinger joked that the role could lead to her eventually winning an Oscar.

"Because of the Pussycat Dolls people forget I am actually an actress first before anything," she said. "Let me get my Grammy first, then a Brit of course, then who knows? An Oscar one day?"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a307993/scherzinger-teases-men-in-black-3-role.html