JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BIRDS ARE EVERYWHERE

JumpinJack AJ

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...AJ, that is a freaky situation, huh? Thank God they didn't attack u,...but I tell u one thang...its a gUd thing that you didn't look up if they were flying overheard and got bombed with loads of bird pooP in ur face! lmbo... :kekeke:

I can visualize u in a sitcom and looking STRAIGHT into the camera (like Fresh Prince always usta do)...and the last bird that strayed away from the 'flock' ...drop one last bomb on ur head... j/kiddiN bro! :thumb: ..lmbo... :hilarious:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

• Members
hahaha, i'm really stupid man! i thought it was about brids!! i was reading the story and i didn't get it, how on earth can there be a 1000 brids in ur yard?! :nhawong:
stupid me :kekeke:

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 14 2004, 05:08 PM]as a veterinary nurse, i have studied and worked with animals for some time now and i think they might be a flock flying somewhere and have stopped off 4 a rest.

Actually i have no idea and i just made that up lol.[/quote]
Yes, you made that up. You are actually a car mechanic.

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 20 2004, 07:13 PM]What R U nutz. the bird population is not down. We just don't notice them anymore. At least until they poop on our cars and stuff.[/quote]
True dat!