JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Congrats To The NO Saints

bigted

Obviously as a Philadelphia Eagles fan I didn't have much of a rooting interest, but it was nice to see New Orleans get to celebrate something after all they've been through the past few years with the state of Hurricane Katrina, congrats to Dree Brees and the whole squad

Yeah man...I just think it makes the case that Peyton's beatable when Dmac and the birds go for it in 2011!!!

I just hope we keep DMac so we could make another run at it since ESPN's rumoring that he's on the trading block along with Vick and Kolb, Colts basically been in the same boat as us in that they usually dominate the NFL during the regular season over the last 10 years but come up short in the playoffs... As I think more about it, really though the one team you could compare the Colts of the '00s most to right now is the 1990s Atlanta Braves of baseball, they did win that one SB in '07 just like the Braves won one WS in '95 despite all the winning seasons....

Edited by bigted

Yeah man...I just think it makes the case that Peyton's beatable when Dmac and the birds go for it in 2011!!!

I just hope we keep DMac so we could make another run at it since ESPN's rumoring that he's on the trading block along with Vick and Kolb, Colts basically been in the same boat as us in that they usually dominate the NFL during the regular season over the last 10 years but come up short in the playoffs... As I think more about it, really though the one team you could compare the Colts of the '00s most to right now is the 1990s Atlanta Braves of baseball, they did win that one SB in '07 just like the Braves won one WS in '95 despite all the winning seasons....

I'm with you on Donovan. I'm a big time loyalist to him...Larry Fitgerald was quoted yesterday at 610 WIP: "How do [the Eagles] turn a quarterback away that's taken you to the promise land every single year? I mean he's been in the league 11 years, eight playoff appearances. Name me another quarterback that's done that, besides Peyton Manning."

I'd give him an extension akin to what Manning gets. Many years. I don't want Kolb and Vick's not worth it.

I thought that most eagles fans were willing to give Kolb the chance..

Well here's an exaggerated analogy. The extremists in the Middle East get the most coverage, but tend to be the minority in the religions they profess. So do the loudest Eagles fans. They are a vocal minority who are controversial so they appeal to the press more than the rational fan.