JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

On fire for nightmare on my street video in 2010

stitches

• Members

It's 2010 man and no one has seen the video with Smith jump'n on beds run'n from freddy? :hissyfit: this ain't cool. I started getting interested in will when I saw how cool he was in shows then got into the big screen. Yeah he's cool and should dig up that old video and remind the new line cinema that he boosted their sales on freddy. He deserves to see that video live. He better respect from them too. :mmph: who do them guys in the new line cinema think they are to begin with? I can see that if I were to defend will when they did that about the video I'd have given new line some things to think on. :pound: but then again they probably have no brains to think with since they got nothing but new carpet and new seats to think of instead of respecting true talent boosting up their sales far better than that. I'd like to see how well they can get up and hip hop and be bop with the best of the rappers we have now. New line cinema has now taste nor do they have any " soul" . amen and amen.

All I'd be asking will smith is to let the fans have that video cause he took the time to make it and he has fans that haven't seen it yet and they deserve to see it. It also means that if

he finds it and puts it up for all to see he would remind everyone that this is america and we still have freedom and we should even fight for a video even if it means new line cinema looking bad. Principle of the thing man. peace.

• Members

I wrote newline and called them a rat rear racist cause I got to think'n of it a little more and kinda think they were being selfish and may've actually tried to defame Jazzy and smith. If this is the case then they have made me mad enough to boy cot them for such actions as hide the video.

monkey1.gif not meaning to go a.s. but it does take time to make a video right. I remember watching my dad and uncle try to make one on how to kill bears and what to use and stuff. they tried to work together but they would get it wrong a few times and they gave up. So yes I know from experience that new line was using multiple reasons to do this to will and jeff.

yeah since our petitions tend to be so succesfull :pound: people do not seem to get that petitions make no sense when it comes to stuff like this, they dont care about petitions

That's not only people's fault. From my point of view we're not doing as much as we can.