JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Does anyone here watch NFL Football?

bigted

What's up y'all I came in from work today and watched some NFL games, my favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. Does anyone here watch NFL Football? I'm just curious to know to see if we could have a football chat here. Peace!

[quote=bigted,Sep 12 2004, 06:20 PM]What's up y'all I came in from work today and watched some NFL games, my favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles. Does anyone here watch NFL Football? I'm just curious to know to see if we could have a football chat here. Peace![/quote]
BigTed,

I just wanted you to know [color=red][b]FOOTBALL IS KING!!!!![/b][/color] :rock: :thumb: The Eagles don't have any more excuses this year. My team is the Bears(and well, they suck... but I root for them anyway). I love the NFL. It is [b]the[/b] best sport... hands down.

My pick for the Super Bowl is Patriots/Eagles.

Let me know what you think.

I've been an Eagle fan since I was 7 when Randall Cunningham and Hershall Walker were on the team. There's been some tough times over that time, especially when they went 3-13 in '98 but the past few years have been great since they drafted Donovan Mcnabb, fans were wanting Ricky Williams but we already had Duce Staley (who's now with the Steelers) and we were pretty weak at quarterback so drafting Mcnabb was logical, and look now Ricky Williams retired already and Mcnabb is a premiere quarterback. Signing TO was the best thing that the Eagles could do now Mcnabb has more weapons to work with, but getting rid of both Taylor and Vincent at cornerback might come to hurt them late in the year, but we have the best safties in the NFL Brian Dawkins and Michael Lewis, so I'm not worried. I think that the Jets might make a run at the Super Bowl this year for the AFC, they're gonna be the surprise team(they'll play the Steelers(Duce and Bettis is gonna be the best 1-2 running back combination this year, the Eagles shoulda kept Duce 'cause the Steelers have "The Bus" already but now they have an even stronger ground game with Staley) or Patriots(they have a lot of depth but won't make the Super Bowl) in the AFC championship game) and the Eagles will get over the hump and make the Super Bowl by beating the Falcons(if Vick is healthy) or Packers in the NFC Championship game.

Check out this freestyle I did on philadelphiaeagles.com a few months ago about the Eagles with Eagle fans on the Eagles' Message Board:[url="http://eagles.hosttown.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=146971&hl="]Eagles Rap[/url]
I remember I did a football freestyle about the Eagles' against some my friends I went to school with that're Giant fans on the schoolbus when I was in 11th grade. before the the playoffs in January '02, this was one my favorite lines that I still remember that I said:
"That our opponents we supply slaughter
Especially after hits from Jeramiah Trotter" :kekeke: Edited by bigted

The 2nd week was great, topdawg ur Bears came out strong beating Big Bean's Packers, Jerry Rice's consective games with a catch finally broke but it started when LL's 1st album "Radio" nuff respect to him he's the G.O.A.T of wide receivers! :bowdown: And oh yes my Eagles won again! :thumb: :touche:

It's harder to play football at 40 years old than it is any other team sports(except hockey but that's locked out now) 'cause it's such a physical game and it takes a toll on the body, it's amazing that Jerry Rice is in such great shape for being a football player. BTW, I don't know about this new NBA season with my Bulls, they traded a hall of fame center(Dikembe Mutombo) that they traded for early in the summer from the Knicks and then turn out to trade him to the Rockets to play with Yao Ming to make a legendary frontcourt there, they're probably gonna go to the Finals now, and the Bulls only got 3 benchwarmers for him in the trade, the most known out of the three is Scott Piakowski, nobody heard of him! :bang: The Bulls did make some great draft picks, I just hope they don't flop like Tyson Chandler, they need to get some veterans, I hope Pippen comes back and they sign Karl Malone as a free agent(he's still a free agent), come back to the Bulls MJ, we need you bad! :werd:

[quote=bigted,Sep 17 2004, 04:25 PM]Check out this freestyle I did on philadelphiaeagles.com a few months ago about the Eagles with Eagle fans on the Eagles' Message Board:[url="http://eagles.hosttown.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=146971&hl="]Eagles Rap[/url]
I remember I did a football freestyle about the Eagles' against some my friends I went to school with that're Giant fans on the schoolbus when I was in 11th grade. before the the playoffs in January '02, this was one my favorite lines that I still remember that I said:
"That our opponents we supply slaughter
Especially after hits from Jeramiah Trotter" :kekeke:[/quote]
Hey T, U think U could copy and paste that in the numero uno. I can't see it. I don't wanna join I forum I know I'm not gonna post at. We know how it feels.

[quote=bigted,Sep 24 2004, 06:55 PM]It's harder to play football at 40 years old than it is any other team sports(except hockey but that's locked out now) 'cause it's such a physical game and it takes a toll on the body, it's amazing that Jerry Rice is in such great shape for being a football player. BTW, I don't know about this new NBA season with my Bulls, they traded a hall of fame center(Dikembe Mutombo) that they traded for early in the summer from the Knicks and then turn out to trade him to the Rockets to play with Yao Ming to make a legendary frontcourt there, they're probably gonna go to the Finals now, and the Bulls only got 3 benchwarmers for him in the trade, the most known out of the three is Scott Piakowski, nobody heard of him! :bang: The Bulls did make some great draft picks, I just hope they don't flop like Tyson Chandler, they need to get some veterans, I hope Pippen comes back and they sign Karl Malone as a free agent(he's still a free agent), come back to the Bulls MJ, we need you bad! :werd:[/quote]
Heh. I wouldn't call myself a particular fan of any team but I follow the Wizards more than any. Though I usually follow Lakers and Magic too. This season I have a sneaking suspicion Miami gonna get a lot of attention from me ;)

Hey Michael that's no problem I could put it in the Numero Uno Forum 4 y'all to check out, other Eagle fans put rhymes in there too about the Eagles, but I'll only post mine though. :cya: NBA training camp starts next week, man I can't wait! Yesterday was great when the Eagles destroyed the Lions 30-13! :clap: They might go 16-0 now, I don't see any challenge this year for them! :lolsign: