JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Game Talks 2 Pac & Biggie Being Alive

SEALK

I came across this on rapbasement.com, Game talks about what things would be like if Pac and Biggie were still alive. I think he's wrong on a few of these things, what do you think?

Game recently reflected on the work by the late rap legends Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. saying the two stars would have the world if they were still alive. Game took to his twitter account to say that if 2Pac was alive, he might not be a rapper. "#if2PACwasALIVE I probably wouldn't be who I am today. his un-timely death is what motivated me to wanna put this sh*t on my back !!!," he wrote. "& #ifBIGwasALIVE nobody would be runnin round talkin bout they the KING OF NEW YORK !!! he was hands down that n*gga !!! #ifBIGwasALIVE Tianna & lil CJ would have a father this X-mas ! #if2PACwasALIVE Will Smith wouldn't have a wife, cuz Jada was Pac's gyrl..... #realtalk #if2PACwasALIVE he would be 37 years old. #if2PACwasALIVE him & Denzel would be fightin for movie roles.... cuz he was on his way to a OSCAR !!! #if2PACwasALIVE you could hit him @2PAC & he would hit you back just like I do .......... #realtalk #if2PACwasALIVE B.I.G. would still be alive !!! #nuffsaid."

The Source

Good 2 hear from u SEALK...it's been awhile.

I think Game is being a bit far fetched when it comes 2 alot of those statements. I think that if 2Pac was never killed, Hip-Hop would be in a whole other state. Certainly not this bad.

I came across this on rapbasement.com, Game talks about what things would be like if Pac and Biggie were still alive. I think he's wrong on a few of these things, what do you think?

Game recently reflected on the work by the late rap legends Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. saying the two stars would have the world if they were still alive. Game took to his twitter account to say that if 2Pac was alive, he might not be a rapper. "#if2PACwasALIVE I probably wouldn't be who I am today. his un-timely death is what motivated me to wanna put this sh*t on my back !!!," he wrote. "& #ifBIGwasALIVE nobody would be runnin round talkin bout they the KING OF NEW YORK !!! he was hands down that n*gga !!! #ifBIGwasALIVE Tianna & lil CJ would have a father this X-mas ! #if2PACwasALIVE Will Smith wouldn't have a wife, cuz Jada was Pac's gyrl..... #realtalk #if2PACwasALIVE he would be 37 years old. #if2PACwasALIVE him & Denzel would be fightin for movie roles.... cuz he was on his way to a OSCAR !!! #if2PACwasALIVE you could hit him @2PAC & he would hit you back just like I do .......... #realtalk #if2PACwasALIVE B.I.G. would still be alive !!! #nuffsaid."

The Source

Negro please... Game should just worry about his career and stop the namedropping to just get media attention!

1. Pac & Biggie are overrated, their tragic death made people call them GOAT... seriously they are legends (Top 20).

2. Nas is and will be always King of NY.

3. If Jada was Pac's girl, why weren't they together when he was alive? Jada is not the only girl on the planet, so Will would have been married to someone else.

4. Tupac was average as an actor, I was not impressed by Juice at all. Denzel Washington is one of the best actors of our time...2 Pac would maybe have a Ice Cube type of career at best.

The Source

Negro please... Game should just worry about his career and stop the namedropping to just get media attention!

1. Pac & Biggie are overrated, their tragic death made people call them GOAT... seriously they are legends (Top 20).

2. Nas is and will be always King of NY.

3. If Jada was Pac's girl, why weren't they together when he was alive? Jada is not the only girl on the planet, so Will would have been married to someone else.

4. Tupac was average as an actor, I was not impressed by Juice at all. Denzel Washington is one of the best actors of our time...2 Pac would maybe have a Ice Cube type of career at best.

I agree with all those statements, I thought Game's last album was dope but really he wouldn't have a career if Pac was alive so he needs to shut his mouth a lit bit here.... Will would be still be rapping albums if Pac was alive... I don't think they'd be ranked as high as they were ranked after they passed away but they would be among the living legends like Will, LL, Ice Cube, Nas, and KRS, so to make it clear now if both Pac and Biggie was alive right now, a lot of these weak rappers wouldn't be popular right now....Btw, welcome back to the forum SealK...

Edited by bigted

Have u all noticed how Game always mention everybody but anybody really mentions game? lol.

I think If Biggie and Pac werent shot on that year, they would have been shot the next one.. And if they didnt, then rap wouldnt be the same because even though Pac was gonna continue to be the 3rd rapper on death row till 2002, Biggie was gonna team up with Jay Z and Charli Baltimore and change the game in a big way. I only can dream about Jay (on the times of resonable doubt) and Biggie still shinning nowadays and killing Autotune and southern crap all day..

Have u all noticed how Game always mention everybody but anybody really mentions game? lol.

I think If Biggie and Pac werent shot on that year, they would have been shot the next one.. And if they didnt, then rap wouldnt be the same because even though Pac was gonna continue to be the 3rd rapper on death row till 2002, Biggie was gonna team up with Jay Z and Charli Baltimore and change the game in a big way. I only can dream about Jay (on the times of resonable doubt) and Biggie still shinning nowadays and killing Autotune and southern crap all day..

i think it would be the same, cause pac would probably sell 150k, biggie too, will would be making movies...

You could be right about that, the internet was gonna come along and take away record sales anyway no matter what, even Game's losing his popularity already that's why he's saying things for attention, lol...