JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Members Galore

KevTastic

Its mazing, i was looking through the complete list of members, and there are soo many pages of members who just havent posted before. I just really think whats the point, or even worse that these people may read every post we all make but never post themselves.

THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE AND ALL ABOUT US :cya:

Scary Stuff

I rearly see them on the board tho' (at the bottom where it shows u who else is on the site). Since we do have a core of posters and a group of people that pop in from time 2 time, i think that we should get rid of the inactive members. They can always re-register if they wanna participate.

I know what u mean by the people who don't post but read everything we say. :roll: Usually when i get PMs or e-mails from people here, they are like "i agree with alot of the things u say" and mention stuff we've discussed as a group. And that's kinda crazy.

Guests (un-registed) can view almost all of the forums too. I'm forever seeing guests online and viewing posts... I think Tim should make it so that the board cannot be viewed by guests at all apart from maybe one section, such as this one (So Fresh). When people can just read posts, it doesn't encourage them to register. I think you would get more people posting if this was done... Just my £0.02...

Hey, where is Tim anyway?

[quote=Prince,Sep 12 2004, 08:22 AM]Guests (un-registed) can view almost all of the forums too. I'm forever seeing guests online and viewing posts... I think Tim should make it so that the board cannot be viewed by guests at all apart from maybe one section, such as this one (So Fresh). When people can just read posts, it doesn't encourage them to register. I think you would get more people posting if this was done... Just my £0.02...

Hey, where is Tim anyway?[/quote]
Well on the old board i was actually the same for a while. I visted the forums a fair bit before i finally signed up and started posting. Not sure why, maybe its quite intimidating for new people to sign up cos they think we are such a close community that thye wouldn't feel welcome.

So this goes out to anyone who thinks like that

WE WELCOME ANYBODY NEW TO THE BOARD WITH OPEN ARMS