JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What are ya buying in black friday?

VIsqo

People, black friday is here and everybody is making great sales everywhere!

I managed to find a great digital camera on amazon with 9 MP for 60 dolllars free shipping... This is gonna be my xmas present for my girlfriend.

What are you planning to buy today or what would you buy if you get the opportunity?

Its usually the friday after thanksgiving, people everywhere in northamerica go to the big stores where they have really good specials up to 70 % discount in a lot of them. You can look for it in wikipedia and can go check amazon to see the great sales..

Yeah amazon offers a lot of great things, I don't like to go in the big lines so I do most of my shopping online, I'm buying some DVDs and CDs for my family and friends

I think Black Friday is one of the stupidest things ever. The ONLY good thing about it is getting really good deals on stuff that u may or may not want. It's the day after Thanksgiving. You go from enjoying your day off (for most of us), eating real food (not fast food), and appriciateing your family to "let's go out in a hectic shopping enviornment." To me, people should still relax and spend time with their family, but every idiot in the country gets up at 3 in the morning to go shopping. Hardering working people have to peel their butts out of bed super early to cater to these freaks of nature. It's stupid. The "Black Friday" idea should last over the weekend so that so many people aren't suffering and rushing to get good deals. People have been trampled, injured, and killed becuz some idiot wants a TV at Wal-Mart. To me, Black Friday is one idiotic American invention.