JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What's Your Current Favorite TV Show?

Ale

I watched one episode of Jada's new show and couldn't get into. I hate to NOT support her but I just don't have much of a desire to even give it another chance. I will sometime tho.' What station airs it and when?

Currently my favorite show would have to be The Office. I love it.

Honorable Mentions (currently airing with new episodes):

South Park

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Parks and Recreation

Honorable mentions (no longer airing/recently canceled):

King of the Hill

Arrested Development

Malcolm in the Middle

I love FPOBA but for the most part I have moved beyond 3-camera sitcoms with a laugh track/audience. This is my humor.

Also: I am also a fan of House and Fringe. I am a very deep person. I like more than just funny stuff. Also I have been drinking.

I watched one episode of Jada's new show and couldn't get into. I hate to NOT support her but I just don't have much of a desire to even give it another chance. I will sometime tho.' What station airs it and when?

It aired on TNT every Tuesday, but Season 1 is over now. Season 2 will return next summer.

My current favorite TV shows are probably SpongeBob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Dancing With The Stars, and Brothers, other than that I watch a lot of sports, some movies, and I like to watch religious programs like AJ does(In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley, Joel Osteen, and Changing your world with Creflo Dollar are my favorites)

Shows currently running

Wwe Monday Night Raw

Wwe Friday Night Smackdown

TNA Impact ( I love my wrestling)

The Simpsons

Ghost Hunters

Run's House When it's on ( the only reason i watch mtv now)

All time fav shows Sanford and Son, FPOBA, In Living Color, Alf, Tiny Toon Adventures, Martin, Married With Children, Bernie Mac Show ( The Mac Man tell it like it T-I-IS lol!)