JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rakim - Seventh Seal

4MD1

Rakim sounds like he's paid in full again

Holy crap! The first track is amazing "How To Emcee" ...THAT SHOULD BE THE 1ST SINGLE!

I wasnt sure how I felt when I heard "Holy Are You"....it was just a weird title and I didnt like the opening part of the song. This album is dope, I can't wait to cop it! This has def. got to be one of the best rap albums in a long time. I just hope Ra doesnt take another 10 years to drop something new.

Well the album's officially out now, I was reading on Wikipedia that it's #4 on Itunes so it's great to see people supporting great music for a change

I got the album. I haven't gotten 2 really listen 2 it and soak it in but it has reminded my why i am one of Hip-Hop's biggest fan. Something in me comes 2 life when i listen 2 it which i forgot was in me.

I have listened 2 it alot but not in the sense that I was just chill and vibing 2 the lyrics. I plan on doing it soon and probably write a review. Anyone else think we should still have a Album Review message board on the site? :hissyfit:

Yeah I like that idea about having album reviews here