Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Fan Club

3 members have voted

1. 1. Is a fan club dedicated to Will a good idea

• yes
    • no

• Members

Hi people!

I've just started a Will Smith Fan Club website. Its purpose is to give you all the latest information on Will and to bring all of Will's fans together.

I'm still working on the website - adding content and polishing things up (the technical part is fully up & running), but it should be finished in a couple of days.

Anyways I'm not trying to spam on this great forum (and website), I just want Will's fans to have a proper place on the internet dedicated only to him, so if you want, have a look at the site: http://www.willsmithfanclub.com

Have a nice day!

Guest will smith fan club

I'm not looking for new members here, i just wanted to share it with you guys on this great website.

And about the need for it - i believe someone like will smith deserves a website that is not on a free domain or blog service. I found only one up to date Will Smith fansite that looks decent but i think i can do it even better than them.

Cheers!

Guest will smith fan club

Hey guys its me again. This is the last time i spam you, promise :D

I just wanted to say that the website is online and that there is a GREAT surprise for everyone that visits the site. Cheers!